Chapter 17 : Unexpected Meeting

Start from the beginning

"By the way, I have a name.. Kushav.. Not little man.." The boy said with attitude.

Arnav could not help but laughed out loud seeing the boy's confidence.. He has always bring smile on his face and he make him remembered about his childhood.

" Okay, Kushav.. Tell me about yourself.." Arnav said while the boy already had sit down besides him.

" Why? Why do you want to know about me? hum?? Why should I tell you?" Kushav narrowed his eyes towards Arnav trying to intimate him while failed miserably.

Arnav chuckled a little and said, "Because we are friends."

"When this happened? When we became friends?" Kushav said while putting his hands on his hips, looking absolutely adorable.

" Well, then let's be friends.." Arnav said trying to be serious but bubble of laughter was not letting him to be so.

" Why we will become friend? Mumma said not to talk with the stranger." Kushav asked very thoughtfully.

"Are we stranger? We have met before too.." Arnav said ruffling his hair..

" Don't... don't touch me.. Mumma had taught me good touch and bad touch, you know.." Kushav said while flaring his nose and Arnav's mouth hung open..

"Okay... sorry.. I will not touch you....But I want to be your friend.." Arnav said amused.. The more he talks with this little boy the more he feels connected with him. There is something about him, which is making Arnav weak around him.

" Friend... But why? Mumma has said that don't talk with stranger.." Kushav repeated by breaking Arnav's chain of thought.

" We met twice and talk so much..and" Arnav was again cut off by the little boy,

" So what? Mumma said never trust any stranger.." The boy said thoughtfully.

"Mumma said this, mumma said that... You are such a mumma's boy.. What about your father ? What he had teaches you?" Arnav asked casually but the moment his words escaped from his mouth, the little boy's face lost all his colour..

" Hei.. What happened little man? ..Kushav ? are you.. are you okay?" Arnav said immediately watching the way Kushav's face just lost all it's colour in the mention of his father..

" Did he scare about his father? Is his father very strict? How can a man be strict with such a cute bundle of joy?" Arnav thought continuously observing the changing face colour of Kushav..

From sadness, then pain, then blank and then he quickly covered his face with a smile.

"How could it possible? This boy is way to mature than his age? Definitely he had seen some bad things in his little life.." Arnav thought mentally and his heart went for the little boy.. Before he could speak any further, Kushav said,

" Bad man uncle, You know I am God's special child. And Special child DON'T HAVE FATHER'S... and My mumma is both my father and mother." Kushav said with a big smile adorning in his face but Arnav senses the sadness which he was trying to hide in his eyes.

Without much thinking Arnav just crushed the little boy within his huge frame.

It felt serene... For a moment, Arnav totally forgot about his sorrow, his loss, the betrayal he felt, the sins he had done.. He forgot everything... he felt his soul relived again after all this years... It was the same feelings, Arnav had felt years before when Khushi was in his arms...

Arnav came back in reality when someone screamed, " Kushav.. What are you doing with the stranger my boy? And you, are you trying to Kidnap our Kushav? Oh my God... You are a Kidnapper.. help... help... somebody please help..." The old lady only screamed louder.