It becomes a routine of Jeongguk whenever Taehyung gets panic attack he searched for Jeongguk as if Elder is his only sanity.

It's s not like he directly searches, but he relaxed when only Jeongguk comforts him.

No one can calm him down apart from Jeongguk.

Even Jeongguk and others gets confuse, but they don't mind as well as Taehyung is fine.

After having attack Taehyung always lies on top of Jeongguk and sleeps listening to his heart.

No one knows the mystery behind this endearing behavior.

And Jeongguk let him do whatever younger wants so he can relax and feel at ease.

He doesn't have the heart to scold the fragile boy.

"WHO MADE HIM STARTLED AGAIN? I TOLD YOU TO ACT CAREFULLY, DIDN'T I?" Jeongguk snarled at everyone in the hall, wanting to torture everyone.

All zipped their mouth in silence, afraid to lose their head.

"Sorry I wanted to pat him, but he got startled he was busy admiring the Laptop sooo." Yoongi whisper he felt bad for hurting younger.

"Hyung it's ook, but act careful next time." Jeongguk sighed gently.

He knows how much Taehyung mean to Hyung.

And the fondness of Taehyung towards Yoongi Hyung, so he felt sorry for him.

He looked at Namjoon talking through eyes.

Namjoon shook his head.

"Jin is his son and Taehyung as well. He wanted Jin so he can be powerful. He knows how skillful Jin is,, and he wasn't planning to tell that he is his father also."

"But why Jin and his mother doesn't recognize each other when we rescued Taehyung? And KIM?" Namjoon asked confused.

"I don't know that, but I'm confirmed they are brothers and Parents are Jaewon and Tae Hee."

Jeongguk thought about that conversation while sipping his white wine.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Yeosung.."

Jeongguk laughed cause in the history of his mafia business.

He made Some Rat his comrades now.

Yes, he made Yeosung his worker on the top of that Taehyung's personal guards.

Taehyung is sleeping in his room when Yeosung get there to look at the person he sympathizes and care for.

He looked soo innocent, who he is in reality.

He looked in peace, not in agonizing pain anymore.

Not in dirt

Not in his own pool of blood.

They are the same age but Yeosung is beyond different, you know why.

"Now you are free from that devil, from that hellholes Taehyung." he smiled looking at the sleeping boy.

He didn't realize when his tears drop on Taehyung's cheeks, which stir him up immediately.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and got scared when he saw unknown person, but Yeosung assured him.

"Shhh it's ook I will not hurt you Tae." which relaxed him slowly as if he is familiar with these words or voice of this person even though he was not conscious that time.

Yeosung got him water, which he drank in one gulp.

Blinking his doe eyes to Yeosung innocently.

He whispered gasped when he saw sparkling ear hooping in Yeosung ears reaching to grabbed it.

Yeosung smiled when he remembered Jeongguk's words.

"He gets excited over every little things he sees, so don't stop him to inspect them unless it is something harmful."

He let Taehyung touch it. He never saw this side of Taehyung in that hellholes. So, he admired the sight.

"Do you like it?"

Taehyung blinked innocently, tilting his head while looking at his face trying to understand what he is saying.

Yeosung laughed softly, his eyes' moisture in plain happiness again remembering.

"He doesn't understand anything, so attempt to make him understand. It's s difficult for him to grasp something, to be patients with him."

'Jeongguk understand Taehyung so much' he thought but not only Jeongguk all the members in the house understand Taehyung now.

He took out his earings putting it on Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung shook his head side to side and giggled when the clinking sound heard from earings.

Yeosung laugh at that.

Namjoon who was checking Yeosung and Taehyung from outside also smiled at their interaction.

He didn't trust this kid with Taehyung, but now he is little bit convinced.

He was going to rip his head when he thought this kid is going to choke Taehyung, but he stopped when he saw putting earings on Taehyung.

Namjoon went to Jin's door, knocking.

Jin got confused but said 'come in' he smiled when he saw Namjoon.

"Why Namjoon-shi? How can I help you?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Jin-shi where is your family?"

Jin stopped his working and looked at Namjoon blankly.

Making Namjoon nervous because he felt like he trespassed someone territory as he is straightforward.

"Why are you asking? You don't need to know that."

"I was wondering."

"Why now? It's been 15 years we are together, and you got curious now?"

"Are you sad I didn't ask earlier?"

"Aani I want to know your reason behind asking it."

"Nothing special, just curious."

"There is called personal space, you know?"

"Yeah, but we are family."

"Who knows nothing about each other, isn't it amusing???"

Namjoon shut his mouth.

He has nothing to say, whose fault is it?

They are family it's true, but what family don't know about each other?

Why didn't they think about each other until now?

Maybe they thought, but they didn't have the guts to speak about their true feelings.

Now he came to think no one know about each other than their name.

Other than their names no, nothing about their background, not about their life.

They always did mafia work together, but they didn't spend time like a family.

Yes, they are powerful physically, but never emotionally.

They never share each other's pain or happy moments together besides mafia related work.

This is who they are until now.