System: What the fuck is he? Speaking even after that attack?

Lingino: Wait. He can't be him.

System: What are you talking about?

Lingino: He is The Son. Or you might know him as Jesus.

System: What. He can't be him. Why would he come here?

Lingino: Because of the sudden victories of the demihumans.

System: ???

Lingino: He is on the side of the Humans.

System: Even so.

Lingino: Our master is fighting against the strongest human ever existed.

Jesus kicked off and was running at Gob. Gob raised his last and damaged hand and was looking at his enemy while he was breathing heavily. His foe redied his destroyed arm to hit Gob. Gob blocked the incoming hit but since he had only one arm left he couldn't block a quick kick from his foe. Gob was kicked into the wall. He was still panting.

The Son: You are finished.

As he said it an eye appeared on his palm.

The Son: "Záckran"

He was about to grab Gob's head but he successfully evaded it. Jesus' palm touched the wall. A white eye symbol appeared where it was touched. The symbol's hight reached the hight of the wall. Then the symbol got brighter and the pattern of the symbol turned into dust. Soon the part of the wall turned into dust as well.

The Son: I won't miss next time.

A smile appeared on Gob's face.

Gob: We will see about that.

Gob looked at his foe's hand who starter rushing at him. Gob punched at Jesus who simply blocked the incoming punch with his palm then he closed his palm.

The Son: You lose.

Gob: Are you sure?

The Son: What?

His hand was halved. Like an invisible blade would have been the extension of Gob's arm.

The Son: Not bad. However, you have to try better.

Gob's fist was leg go but his foe used his left leg to kick him on the head from the side. Gob moved his arm to block the kick but the kick was faster. As Jesus' leg crossed Gob's arm, his ankle was separated from his body.

The Son: I see now. You are pretty smart. You are using microscopic particles as a blade. Very clever. Using your electric aura to pull them then push them thousands of times a second. They are moving on such a high speed that it is impossible to see for an average being.

Gob: Hah not bad...

Gob jumped at his foe. Now he was the one who was more offensive. He slashed down Jesus' halved arm and was about to slice his head as well but.

The Son: Heal.

Jesus healed his arm which was damaged by Gob's "Thunder Punch". And within a second blocked the incoming hit. As Gob's hit was deflected Jesus' leg got healed as well but his missing arm did not grow back.

The Son: You forced me to use my weapon.

A greatsword appeared next to him. Jesus lifted the large sword up with his only hand. The two of them clashed. They scratched each other more and more as the fight went on.

The Son: What's the problem? Are you giving up already?

After each clash or block, louder and stranger cracks came from Gob's direction.

The Son: It seems your body had already given up. Your will is remarkable but with only willpower, you can not hope to win.

That being said Jesus kicked Gob's arm and cleaved his left leg down. Gob fell to the ground.

The Son: I will make this quick.

Blood started flowing from Gob's moth and his sight was blurry.

The Son: Goodbye, Gob Rendbe.

Jesus lifted his sword up and with his fullest power brought it down. Gob could dodge it but it still cut his side. Gob used this chance and hit Jesus in the chest.

Gob: You are done for.

The Son: This little would is nothing.

Gob: I am not talking about the injury I made.

The Son: Then what are you talking about.

Gob: You were partly right about my blade.

The Son: What are you implying.

Gob: I am pushing and pulling the molecules. However, if it hit a target the small molecules attach to the object.

The Son: So you are saying I will die because of poisoning? That is absurd. I can't die because of puny poi...

Gob: "RAILGUN".

The Son: You tried it once. It won't work. Yo...

His entire body got obliterated only a few piles of meat and flash left after him.

Gob: Naptime.

Gob fell down and lost awareness.