Epilogue Vol. 1

Mulai dari awal

We saw his power with our very own eyes while the system kept telling me that he's using his trump cards that can bypass Orion's cheat.

Whatever he did is enough for us to believe that he himself is the God of Darkness who almost erase this world. He might lose the previous war against the 7 gods but he survived.

"Is there something wrong? Did the system warned you that everything up there is dangerous?" Carl looked up as he narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

I scratched the back of my head and sighed. He don't know how this thing works. If Carl has a system, he would see it for himself.

A few minutes of walking up the stairs, we still can't sense Cassy's presence. Searching for our sister in this palace is not as easy as we thought. Orion is insane enough to make something so huge by just using his magic and hide her somewhere. Then, a purple screen popped up.

You received a message from Natasha!

Natasha: Can you please hurry up? The cloning process is almost done.

"Cloning process?" I muttered as we finally reached the final floor and the door seemed to be locked.

Carl shoots the ice doorknob by using his favorite gun named Paloma before kicking the door open and we saw our sister is only wearing a blue bathrobe while sitting on the chair. She was surprised at our sudden arrival then Carl embraced her. Unfortunately, I can smell her blood which means her wounds are not healed yet

"How did you guys get inside?" She asked in disbelief and her eyes scanned to our new clothes, "And where did you get those clothes?"

Before Carl answers her questions, I frowned, walking closer to her and healed her.

"Did he touch you?" I asked, looking at her in the eyes.

"You mean my V card? He didn't get it." She answered while her cheeks reddened.

"Well, that's good," Carl muttered, frowning at our surroundings.

This bathroom smells like the owner of this palace. It reeks with his lust and the other one is different. It smells like human fluids coming from his balls. Learning human biology helps us a lot to understand the changes in our bodies when we are still kids.

Since we found Cassy, it's time for us to leave.

"˹Message Meh˼." I uttered the code and the system responded to my call as the blue screen popped up with a floating holographic keyboard.

I typed the message and send it to Natasha. After that, Carl and Cassy laughed at me. I understand why they reacted like that because they can't see the system so I looked stupid while doing this thing.

Ice Palace, Throne Room

Natasha's POV

I activated the ˹Gate of the Abyss˼ and Albert walked out from the black portal while Orion's naked and unconscious clone floats beside him in a standing position.