20

Gym class was almost over and the couple were changing into their school clothes.

"Hey Lix!" Changbin yelled causing the said boy to look up. The red haired was surprised when his boyfriend pushed him against his locker.

"What are you doing changbin?" The younger giggled but soon stopped when the elder started to place soft kisses on his neck. The small boy let out soft moans as his boyfriend sucked on his neck. After a few seconds changbin pulled away.

"Remember when I first did this to you?" The elder said with a smirk.

"Yes I do." Felix smiled and turned to get his bag out of his locker.

"God I was so nervous." Changbin chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"Really?" The younger said as he grabbed his boyfriends hand and left the locker room.

"Yeah I thought you were gonna be disgusted." The dark haired said as they walked.

"Well I'm glad you did, because if you hadn't then we probably wouldn't be holding hands right now." Felix stopped walking and faced his boyfriend.

"God I love you." Changbin said out of nowhere as he looked the younger in the eyes.

"I love you too." Felix replied and engulfed his boyfriend in a tight hug. They soon pulled apart and shared a kiss in the middle of the hall way. The passing people who saw them smiled or gave a little clap because of how cute they were.

"We really did change things around here." Changbin said once they pulled apart.

"Yeah, now nothing can stop us." Felix smiled and placed his arm around the elders shoulders.

"Nothing." Changbin said as he snaked an arm around the youngers waist and as the last bell rang the two walked down the hallway and out the doors of the school they were once scared of. Scared of being judged and not accepted, but who would've know that they could change the one place they thought they couldn't. Now the only thing they needed to worry about was he rest of the world, but they knew that as long as they had each other they would do perfectly fine.

~The end~

———————————————————————————
A/N
Yaaay! This story has come to an end and I'm sorry if it sucked. This was one story that I wasn't really sure of. I had hardly any motivation for it, so I'm sorry if it seemed rushed or if the story line wasn't interesting. I just wanted to publish a changlix story so I would repeat the same ships. Thank you guys for reading this story and voting for it!! I've started a new story called strawberries and cigarettes and it's a minsung story and would really appreciate it if you guys read it!!! Once again thank you and I love you guys!! ❤️

P.S. I did a collab with mxxn_chxldrxn on a story called let's dance the night away and it's a twice story. I would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out over on their profile please🥺👉🏻👈🏻

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘅 🎉