3

The next day at school was kinda awkward between the friends. Every time changbin would go up to felix, the blonde boy would walk away or find someone else to talk to. He didn't want to talk about what they did because someone might hear them. Once the first bell rang, Felix ran to his class. Usually changin would walk the younger and give him a hug but Felix didn't want that today. The blonde boy made it to his class without tripping or running into anyone. He made it through the class without falling asleep too.

The bell rang and that meant it was time for lunch and Felix was scared. He always sat with changbin, and a few of there other friends, no matter what. One time felix was mad at changbin for breaking his new phone but he still sat with him.

The blonde boy walked into the cafeteria and got in line to get food. There was hardly ever anyone in the cafeteria so he got his food quickly. He looked at the table he usually sits at and didn't see changbin but the rest of his friends. He made his way over and sat down.

"Hey felix!" Hyunjin shouted as patted Felix on the back.

"Changbin isn't with you?" Jisung asked as he stuffed his cheeks with food.

"No, I actually don't know where he is." Felix replied with a worried face. Changbin was always there no matter what and this was the first time he wasn't.

"Did you guys get in a fight?" Hyunjin asked as he picked at his chicken.

"No w-" felix was cut off my changbin throwing himself down on a chair, panting heavily.

"Changbin where were you??!!" Felix yelled at the sweating boy.

"Bullies." Was all the boy said before he turned his head revealing the giant bride on his cheek bone.

"Changbin what happened?" Felix asked while taking the ice out of his drink and wrapping it a towel.

"These guys beat me up in the bathroom." The elder replied taking the ice and putting it on his face with a wince.

"Why would they do that?" Hyunjin asked quietly but loud enough for the whole table to hear.

"Because they hate me and Felix. They think we're dating and they don't like the thought of that."
The dark haired boy replied as he grabbed some chicken off of felixs tray and eating it.

"But you guys aren't gay." Jisung chimed in. Yes the four of them were friends but Felix and changbin didn't k ow if they could trust them with their secret. They didn't know if they would hate them so that just didn't tell them. The friends stayed quiet until the bell to go back to class rang and they all departed and went to their classes.

——————————
A/N my school is under quarantine so I'm off for 4 weeks which means I'll have plenty of time to update maybe even finish this story.

-E