5

The blonde boy collapsed onto the floor once he got into his home.

"Honey what was the noi- oh!" Felix' mom was summoned by the loud thud that her son made when he hit the floor.

"Mommy my legs hurt~" the boy whined as he laid still on the floor. His mom kneeled by his side.

"What happened love?" She asked with a soft voice.

"The coach made me run~" he pretended to cry.

"Seriously! You need to lear to get off your lazy ass! Running isn't that bad!" She yelled at the boy and pushed him.

"Get up and come eat dinner." She said before walking back to the kitchen. Felix groaned and got up from the floor, dragging his feet till he got to the kitchen. He sat down at the table and his mom gave him a plate of food.

"So your birthday is next week." She said once she sat down at the table. Felix let out another groan.

"Please don't throw a party for me." He begged and he ate his food.

"I won't." She replied as he messed around with her food.

I mean it mom! I don't want a party." He clarified.

"I know love." She started to eat her food. Even though Felix didn't want a part his mom was still going to throw one for him.

"How's changbin? He hasn't been coming over lately. Did you guys get in a fight?" His mother changed the subject into one Felix didn't want to talk about.

"Yeah he's fine and no we didn't get into a fight." He sighed and dropped his fork on the plate.

"Is there something wrong?" His mom asked looking surprised.

"I'm not hungry." The boy replied getting up from the table and going upstairs. The boys mom sighed when she heard her sons door slam closed. She took his hardly touched plate and put it in the microwave in case he got hungry later.

Lix
Hey, can you come over today?

                                                                              Binnie
                                                            Yeah I'm on my way
Lix
Ok

The blonde boy was nervous. He just wanted to talk to the elder without his heart exploding. The boy got up from his bed and looked in the mirror. He fixed his hair and made sure he didn't have anything in his teeth. A few seconds later the door bell rang.

"Honey! Changbins here!" His mom yelled from downstairs.

"Fuck!" The boy cursed and mentally slapped himself. He wasn't ready for what he was about to do.

————————
A/N
Hi! This story is 5 chapters in and I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I feel like the story line so far is boring, but idk.
-E