12

The boy wiped his tears and took the picture off his locker. He opened said locker and threw the picture in it then grabbed his books.

"Lix...are you ok?" Changbin asked the boy as he put a hand on his shoulder. Felix turned around and showed a fake smile while tears brimmed his eyes.

"I'm ok binnie don't worry." The boy said before closing his locker and walking to his first class. Changbin watched the boy walk away as he thought about who could've done this.

The red haired boy took a seat in his first class and put his head down. He breathed slowly and let his tears fall. The boy was deep in his thoughts until he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"What's wrong lixie? Did something happen?" He looked up and saw the girl who sat next him.

"I'm fine, sana." He replied roll her question before getting rid of his tears.

"Your hair looks nice." She smiles and took her seat. Felix knew that sana liked him, she has for a while. She always complimented him and made sure he was ok. She was one of the only people that didn't make fun of him and changbin, besides their friends, because she thought Felix likes her back. The boy wondered if she saw the picture on his locker.

The boy smiled and nodded as the bell rang and the teacher walked in. He tried his best to forget about what had happened but people's whispers and stares reminded him. The bell soon rang and Felix was quick to get out and head to his next class. The boy was almost at his class when someone pushed him from behind causing him to fall on his face.

"How does it feel to get ass fuck!" As the person kicked his and continued to walk away laughing. Felix got up and straightened his clothes before going into his class. Don't cry felix! It's ok. The boy told himself as he took a seat. Felix felt a pain in his head and reached for it only feeling the wetness of blood.

"Shit!" He cursed and stood up causing the teacher and students to look at him.

"May I go to the bathroom." The boy asked as he held his hand to his bleeding head.

"Of course gaylix- I mean Felix." The teacher smiled and handed him a restroom passed before the boy ran out of the classroom into the bathroom where he collapsed on the floor and cried his eyes out.