9

It's was pretty cold outside and Felix didn't grab a jacket on his way out. He shivered slightly but enough for changbin to notice. The elder took his jacket off and placed it over the cold boy.

"You don't have to." Felix said as he started to remove the jacket, but the elder stopped him.

"Take it I'm not the cold anyway." He said as he stuck his hands in his pants pockets.

"Why did you want to go on a walk? The party was fun." Felix asked as he looked at the elder.

"I wanted to tell you something." Was all the elder said as he continued to walk. The two walked in silence for a few minutes until they arrived at a park. Changbin took the blondes hand and led him into the dark park and to a bench. They sat down and looked at the sky for a few seconds until changbin spoke up.

"Remember what you asked me a few days ago?" The elder started.

"Yeah." Felix replied and looked at the floor starting to get embarrassed.

"Well I have my answer." The dark haired boy looked at the sky.

"Really!" The blonde gasped and shot his head towards the elder.

" I thought over it carefully and came to a conclusion." The elder stopped and looked at felix who was slightly blushing.

"Ill be your boyfriend." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Really?" Felix was surprised and just wanted clarification. Changbin nodded his head in response causing the blonde to jump off the bench and squeal. Changbin got up as well and engulfed the boy in a hug. The two hugged for a few seconds before they pulled away and started at each others eyes. Felix glanced down at the elders lips then back at his eyes and changbin knew just what he wanted. The dark haired boy leaned into the younger connecting their lips in a soft kiss. Felix wrapped his arms around changbins neck as he snaked his arms around the youngers waist. They held each other close and enjoyed the soft kiss.

After the kiss the two sat on the bench for a little while longer. They talked and shared their happiness with each other. They knew it was risky being together but they would gladly take the risk.

"Happy birthday Lix." Changbin said as he grabbed the boys hand. Felix smiles and leaned in for another kiss that the elder returned. They were ready to be together and they were also ready to keep their relationship as hidden as possible. They looked up at the sky and noticed how bright the stars were shinning but what they didn't notice was the person watching them from behind a tree.

———————————
A/N
I randomly decided to update at 1 am and yeah.
-E