1

Changbin slammed the blonde boy up against the locker causing a loud bang. He quickly attached his lips to the youngers neck and started to suck on it softly.

Felix and changbin had been friends since 7th grade. They were a year apart and Felix was a sophomore and changbin was a junior. Over time the two had grown really close to each other and even developed feelings. A few months ago Felix came out to changbin and surprisingly the elder was also gay. After Felix came out he told the elder that he had feelings for him but he knew they couldn't be together. The high school they went to was really homophobic and hated the fact that the two were so close with each other. Felix dreamt that one day he would be able to be with changbin out in the open and not have to worry about being judged. He thought he would never get the chance to kiss the boy he loved, so he really enjoyed the fact that he was making out with him while pinned against a locker.

After gym class changbin told felix to stay in the locker room when he was done changing. The younger boy was confused on why the elder wanted him to stay if everyone else was going to leave, but he sat there and waited for the boy. Once everyone had left the locker room changbin went up to felix and the younger stood up.

"Hey Chang-" the blonde boy was cut off by changbin slips on his. It was the youngers first kiss with the elder and it really did feel good. Changbin slammed the blonde boy up against the locker causing a loud bang. He quickly attached his lips to the youngers neck and started to suck on it softly. The younger couldn't believe what was happening but he knew he didn't want it to stop. The elder ran his hands along the small boys body while he left purple marks along his soft, white skin. After leaving a few marks changbin reattached their lips leading Felix in a passionate kiss. The younger wrapped his arms around changing neck making the kiss deeper. Changbin was about to place his hands on the youngers waist when the bell for the last period rang and that meant the next gym class was about to start. Changbin broke away from the kiss and picked up his backpack.

"See ya later lix." He said before walking away and leaving the younger in confusion.