17

The couple walked to school together hand in hand. They talked about a few things and enjoyed the morning air. They two both wanted to stay home an extra day but figured that it would be better to go to school. Changbin woke up a little earlier than usual and thought over something that his boyfriend didn't know of. Something that would hopefully help their current situation.

They walked into the school gates still holding each others hands. They ignored the weird looks from people and blocked out their whispers. They were doing fine until someone pulled Felix' back pack causing him to fall to the floor. The small boy just brushed it off and got back off and continued to walk with changbin. They arrived at Felix' locker and saw that there was a picture from the day they were in the bathroom after Felix got food all over him. Written over the and around the picture were more hurtful words. Changbin was quick to take the picture down and ripped it up.

"Who the fuck is getting these pictures?" Changbin sweater under his breathe.

"I don't know but they're clearly after us." Felix replied and looked at his boyfriend. The elder saw how his boyfriends face got sad he went to give him a hug.

"It's ok Lix." The elder comforted him. The small boy leaned in for a kiss but right before he kisses Changbin he saw a flash of light out of the corner of his eye. He looked in that direction and saw someone hide behind a locker. He ran towards them and pulled them out.

"Sana?" Felix asked looking at the innocent looking girl.

"Hi lixie." She smiles and acted like nothing was wrong.

"Why did you take a picture of us?" The boy asked the girl in front of him.

"Oh I thought I was taking a selfie." She smiles at the boy as Changbin approached them.

"Give me your phone." Felix demanded the girl and she gave up and gave it to him. The red haired boy scrolled through her photos seeing the picture she just took of them and the one from the bathroom and the one from the park.

"You're doing this to me." The boy looked at the girl with a heart broken eyes and she just nodded silently.

"Why sana?" He asked as he gave his phone back to her.

"Because I really did like you lixie but you chose that boy over me." She motioned to Changbin as she spoke.

"I want you to delete those pictures and leave us alone." Changbin stepped in.

"Ok, but under one condition." The girl said with a smile on her face before continuing.

"You need to admit to the entire school that you fucked Felix yesterday."