19

It wasn't long until the girl who attempted to run away was on the floor. Jisung and hyunjin has chases after her when the they saw her trying to escape. They quickly blocked the doors causing the girl to stumble back and fall onto her butt with a shattering noise.

"My phone! It's broken!" She yelled as she took the now useless price of technology out of her pocket.

"Look what you did! Now I can't post that video!" She screamed and gave hyunjin and little shove.

"Oh boo boo psycho girl." He replied and gave her a smirk. The principle soon came out to see what the crowd was about. Felix told him about the situation with sana and got her suspended for a few months because she in a dead their privacy and was a bully. The bell then rang and people proceeded to leave the halls and go to their classes. People gave Felix and changbin high fives as they walked in class and praised them for standing up for them selves. The couple were also very proud of them selves. They risked things so that new comers wouldn't have to. They showed that what people thought was wrong wasn't.

The two were now seated in the cafeteria enjoying their lunch. Hyunjin had approached them a few minutes after. They ate their food in peace and silence until a kid came up to them.

"H-hey hyunjin..." the freshman who came out earlier greeted him nervously.

"Oh hi Jeongin." The elder smiles and looked at the nervous boy.

"I was wondering if you would want to go out with me someday?" The shy boy asked quietly but loud enough for hyunjin to hear.

"Um yeah I would love to." He replied with a smile that made the younger lighten up.

"I'm ok I'll text you later." The little boy said before walking off with a big smile that caused hyunjin to giggle.

"God he's such a cutie." Hyunjin said before going back to eating.

"Hey guys!" Jisung came and sat down a few minutes later.

"I brought a friend with me." He continued to say as Minho sat with him.

"You guys should already know him." The squirrel like boy assumed since they were in the same grade.

"Oh hi minho." Felix greeted with a smile.

"Hi." Was all the brown haired boy said.

"Just wanted to let you guys know that me and minho are dating." Jisung said confidently causing the rest of the people at the table to gasp in shock.

"Oh wow." Was all Changbin said still being shocked by the news.

"Yeah a lot more people have been coming out since what you said earlier." Jisung replied as he laid his head on Minho's shoulder.

"Yeah you guys really helped them." Hyunjin added on as he looked at the changlix couple.

"Who new half of this school was gay." Jisung retorted causing everyone to let out a small giggle.