8

Felix was currently in the middle of the mall not knowing what to do. His mom has given him $100 and sent him to the mall to get whatever he wanted. She said it was part of his birthday gift. The boy didn't know what he wanted, so he started to walk around the huge mall. He passed by clothes stores, nail salons and many other things. He then came a cross a shoe store and made his way inside. He looked at all the different types of shoes and brands they had. After looking carefully at each one he decided on a red checkered pair of vans. He asked for his size, tried them on, then made his way to the counter to pay for them. They were $60 so that left him with $40. He walked around the mall for a little longer not knowing what else he could buy. The boy had plenty of clothes so he didn't need to buy anymore. He thought about buying something to eat until he came across a hair salon. He looked at the poster that was on the front window. It was of a guy with red hair. The blonde looked at the poster for a while then entered the store going to the isle that had all the hair dye. He picked up a box of red permanent hair dye and bought it. The dye was only $20 so he decided to use the remaining money to buy a necklace for his mother.

After using all his money, the boy met up with his Uber and went back home. He paid the guy with the money his mom gave him specifically for that reason. The boy took his bags and made his way to the front door. He twisted the door bob and made his way inside but surprisingly all the lights were off. Felix made his way to the light switch and turned it on then turned around and was met by a surprise.

His friends and mother popped out from various places and screamed "surprise!!" The loud noise scared the boy causing him to scream at the top of his lungs and fall to the floor. His friends laughed at the boy then made his way to him helping him up. The boy laughed nervously as his friends engulfed him in a big hug.

"Happy birthday lixie!" Jisung yelled as he ruffled the boys hair. Felix smiles and looked at his mom.

"I said I didn't want to have a party mom." He put his hands on his hips.

"I know but I just couldn't resist it and you seem so happy to see your friends." Felix shook his head with a smile then went over to give his mother a hug.

"Oh I made dinner too!" She smiles and pulled felix into the dinning room. He took a seat along with his friends and started to eat the delicious food. After eating and talking for a while changbin stood up and Felix looked at him with a nervous look. The blonde boy tried his best to hide his feelings for the boy since he saw him.  The dark haired boy made his way over to felix.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He whispered into the boys ear.

"Right now?" Felix questioned as he looked at his other friends that were deep into a conversation.

"Yes" Changbin answered the question.

"I guess" the boy replied and got out of his seat.