2

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" Was the first thing felix said when he walked into changbins room. The blonde boy didn't get a response from the black haired boy who was too busy on his phone. Felix rolled his eyes and crawled into his bed and grabbed changbins phone and threw it across the room.

"Hey my phone!" The elder yelled looking up.

"Yay I got your attention!" The blonde boy smiled and clapped his hands.

"Your such a baby lixie." Changbin smiles and slightly shook his head.

"Why are you here?" The black hair boy asked the smiling one.

"Oh yeah! You bitch!" The blonde haired boys smiley face turned into an upset one.

"Why am I a bitch?" The elder got up from his bed to retrieve his phone.

"Because you literally made out with me in the locker room then left like nothing happened!" The younger yelled as he hit his arms on the bed causing changbin to giggle because the boy looked cute.

"Did you not like it?" Changbin asked sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Uh I-" the younger got flustered and didn't know what to say but he knew that he did like it. Changbin saw the a blush appear on the youngers face so he thought it would be fun to mess around with the younger. He grabbed felixs waist and pulled him to straddle him.

"Uh Changbin?" The boys small blush now covered most of his face as he avoided contact.

"Look at me lixie." Changbin said with a dominant voice. The younger slowly turned his head to the elder and made eye contact.

"Did you not like it?" Changbin pushed the boys hair out of his face.

"I don't know." Felix said quietly but loud enough for the elder hear.

"Well maybe I have to do it again then." Changbin licked his lips and saw felix bite his own.

"Chang-" the younger was cut off by changbins lips on his. Felix was surprised at first but then started to kiss back. The two made out slowly as changbins hand went up the youngers shirt feeling his abs. Changbin pinched felixs nipple causing him to let out a gasp which allowed the elder to slip his tongue in. The two made out like that for a few more minutes until felix pulled apart.

"Did you enjoy it?" Changbin asked with a smirk on his face and all he got was a nod from the younger who was out of breathe.