11

The boys loud alarm scared him awake. He reached over to his phone to turn it off. It was Monday morning and the first day that he would have to hide his relationship with changbin. The boy got out of bed and put on black skinny jeans with a plain white shirt. He made his way over to his closet and put on his red vans. Once he got his shoes in a laced up he went to the bathroom and styled his freshly dyed hair. He looked at himself in the mirror for a while until his mother called him down for breakfast. He grabbed his bag and a sweatshirt before running down.

After eating and giving his mom a big hug, Felix started to walk to school. Halfway there he was met with changbin. The elder gave his boyfriend a hug and complimented on his hair before they continued to walk and talk.

"And we have to talk to each other normally." Changbin explained all the things they needed to do to hide their relationship.

"Ok baby." Felix said with a smile on his face.

"You can't call me baby, Lix." Changbin looked at the boy with a small smile.

"Sorry I'm just excited." The boy squealed and jumped slightly causing changbin to giggle. As the school came into view the two boys stopped smiling and giggling. They walked into the gates of the school and immediately got weird stares from people. Felix could hear people whispering every time he walked by. Changbin looked at the boy and could tell he was confused and sad.

"They're probably just shocked by you're hair." Chagbin whispered in the boys head and he nodded in reply then showed a fake smile. The two continued to walk to their lockers and tried to ignore the people around them. Felix was fine and forgetting about everyone until a guy walked by pushing him and calling him a 'fag'. Felix looked at the boy as he continued to walk. Changbin glared at the guy who walked away like he did nothing.

"What's going on?" Felix whispered to himself and put his head down, but changbin heard him.

"It's ok Lix." Changbin comforted the younger and put a hand on his back. The two then arrived at changbins locker that was only a few away from Felix'. The elder got his books then walked felix to his locker, but instantly regretted it. The red haired boy looked up at his locker and what he saw broke his heart completely.

There on his locker was a picture of him and changbin kissing at the park, but that wasn't it. In permanent marker people wrote hurtful things like 'fag', 'gay fucker', 'slut', 'worthless hoe' and other hurtful things that made him cry.