JJ: "Oh that's comforting. Sort of."

Garcia: "Renfield's may be rare, but vampires are anything but. And there's a huge subculture in Los Angeles of the red-drinking undead."

Rossi: "Why is that not a surprise?" he asks sarcastically as she shows them different photos of people with fangs and blood on the mouths 

Watson: "Garcia, all these people drink blood?"

Garcia: "Au contraire. They mostly just dress up like Prentiss did in high school And they make believe. It's all kinds of delicious."

Reid: "It's not the same thing at all. As a matter of fact, we should refer to this unsub as a vampirist, not a vampire. And they would be attracted to the subculture merely for its professed worship of blood."

Garcia: "Ok, I'm going to continue spelunking through the various online sites, see if anything jumps up and bites me."

Morgan: "Thanks, baby g-thanks, Penelope. Stay close."

Garcia: "Yes, sir. Garcia out." she chuckles a little before hanging up 

Reid: "You guys, one more thing-vampirists are coveters. They most generally always have some sort of relationship with the victim, even if it's tangential. And they're likely to become obsessed. They've almost certainly crossed paths in some way."

JJ: "Hi, lieutenant Kim. Agent Jareau." she greets when they arrive at the station

Owen: "JJ, of course. I remember most of you. Agent Hotchner. Reid. Morgan. Watson. Welcome back to the left coast." he shakes their hands as they smile at each other 

Hotch: "These are agents Prentiss and Rossi. I believe they're new to you."

Owen: "Hi. pleasure. We already have a room set up full of glass boards, case files, and extremely bad coffee."

Emily: "We've worked with a lot less."

Hotch: "Agent Morgan's in charge now. It's his show" he says as Owen gives them a confused look "Long story."

Owen: "I know you like to start with the freshest information and work your way back. So Tara's apartment has been processed and sealed in case you want to go there. And her body, along with that of the first 2 girls, is at the morgue with an ME waiting there for your call."

Morgan: "All right. JJ, get set up here, and then hook up with Garcia. Send her the witness information so she can start cross-referencing with the first 2 victims. Reid, I want you to go through all the case files, set up a preliminary profile based on what you already know about the psychopathology. And the rest of us, let's find out what we can on Tara."

Emily: "This is almost exactly like my first apartment in Georgetown" she says when they walk into Tara's apartment and start looking around "My mom wanted me to stay on campus, but I was determined to make it, so...I waitressed on the weekends to swing it."

Rossi: "You must have been a hell of a waitress to swing an apartment in Georgetown."

Emily: "No, I sucked. I only got by 'cause my mom put money in my account every week and we both pretended I didn't know."

Watson: "Looks like she was studying to make movies."

Emily: "Guys." she calls them into a room where a huge poster of a man with fangs is on the wall

Rossi: "Who is this guy?" he asks as they open her laptop to see a photo of Tara wearing dark clothes and makeup 

Watson: "Ah. Well, if you want to look into a young girl's life today, you have to access her myspace, facebook, and twitter accounts. I'll call the sexiest hacker on the planet."