"You hungry Grey? Is dad still asleep?" I asked not expecting an answer. Thankfully I just got a cute meow and nothing about matches. I looked to see it was 6:25am. I begrudgingly got up before Grey had the chance to bite my finger to inform me that he knew I was awake.

"Let's get you some breakfast," I said as I cradled Grey in my arms. He's very spoiled which is one of the reasons he's so chunky in the first place. I opened a can of cat food and  put it as lovingly as I could into his bowl. Grey meowed up at me as if saying thank you and went straight into eating his breakfast. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and thought back to my dream.

I packed the matches but what would I need matches for? I have to get more anyways so maybe that's why I had that dream. I highly doubt it was some form of spidey sense as I am not like Spider-Man I'm more like Mr. Fantastic.

My dad emerged from his room at around 7 and by that time I was sitting on the couch dressed in my uniform and my packed case next to me. The tv was playing some obscure horror movie where the girl gets kidnapped in the woods after she went outside to investigate the fire that she had witnessed.

"Good movie?" My dad asked as he sat next to me, cup of coffee in one hand and a cup of applesauce in the other. "Not really, she just ran into the woods without a flashlight or anything to investigate with despite it being the middle of the night," I said annoyed about the main character who had just found a suspicious oil canister. As soon as she pick up the can someone picked her up and covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

"You ever see a fire in the woods you bring back up you hear me?" My dad said sternly. I nodded with a smile.

"We should get going, we have to drop off Grey with Hizashi and I have to be there before everyone else," my dad mumbled to himself, he picked up Grey as if he was a baby and said: "have fun at Hizashi's you fat baby," and gave him a kiss on his forehead. Grey meowed in annoyance.

We made our way to Uncle Hizashi's house and knocked on the door. My uncle opened the door wide with a wide smile. "My best friend and my favorite niece?! How sweet of you to visit me before you leave," My uncle said dramatically.

"Don't be ridiculous Hizashi, we just came here to drop off my baby before going to the campsite," my dad said sounding sad as he handed Grey's crate over to Uncle Hizashi.

"I promise I'll take good care of him- woah has he gotten fatter?"

"Grey is a skinny legend Uncle Hizashi, also hopefully not as he's supposed to be on a diet," I said glaring up at my dad. He didn't say anything in return.

"So feed him and love him, don't give him extra snacks and if he cries for them then just pick him up and cradle him," I said, my uncle nodded in understanding. "If you need to know anything about Grey just call me," I said with a smile.

"Have a safe drive!" My uncle said with a chuckle as my dad dragged me away from the door.

"He's going to be fine dad, Grey is going to have a great week and so are we! Nothing says summer like training and remedial classes," I said with excitement. "Sure, have fun trying to cram in a whole semester in one week," my dad said, not taking his eyes off the road.

"I can do it! Learning's fun!"

"I thought you hated school," my dad teased as he merged onto the freeway.

"I haye being at school with my entire family, You, uncle Hizashi, aunt Nemuri, the whole shebang," I said as I waved my hands dramatically.

"Well jokes on you we're going to be around for a long time," my dad said as he stopped at a stop light.

"I hope so," I said quietly to myself.

"Don't go sappy on me, Y/n," my dad commented as he parked the car, "we still have the bus ride."

"Do you need any help organizing the students?" I asked as we crossed the street, bags in my hands.

"No I don't think so, Iida is doing most of the work anyways, I'm just there to supervise," my dad said as he rubbed his neck.

"He enjoys the power."

"Good. I don't want it," my dad said with a stoic face.

"You have your eye drops?"

He patted his chest and pockets and sighed. "Must have forgotten them on the counter, can you buy some at the pharmaceutical?" My dad asked handing me $10.

"No problem, can I also buy matches along the way?" I asked. He cocky his eyebrow but decided not to address it as he shooed me away.

As I walked to the pharmacy my mind wandered back to my dream. I was fulfilling whay my subconscious wanted but I'm not very sure why on earth my subconscious would want that.

"Aren't you a little young for matches?" The store clerk asked as she rung me up. I felt nervous about the question, for some reason. Ay yo anxiety check.

"I don't think so plus I'm almost an adult so I know when fire good and fire bad," I said as I motioned my hands around for the effect. She rolled her eyes but bagged the eye drops and matches into my bag.

"You took forever," was the first thing my dad said as I approached him. "Sorry, the lady was asking if I was old enough to buy matches," I said as I fished out the eye drops and handed them to him. He hummed and examined the box.

"L/n-san! You're late!" I heard Iida's voice say, it startled me a bit.

"I was here first, I went to the store and bought matches," I said, opening my bag to show my evidence. "Very well, don't go setting fires," Iida said as he peeked into my bag.

"I-i won't!" I exclaimed. "Why can't you date a boy like Iida? Sure, he's loud but at least he wouldn't use his quirk to cause humiliation," my dad said quietly to me.

"We all know he likes either Midoriya or Uraraka, or no one at all, besides I like Hitoshi," I whispered back.

"Whatever."