29 ⋆ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

A/N: this chapter is low-key inspired by lust for life 😌 and if u don't know that song- id like to ask how do you sleep at night love?

Two days till tour

Lolas POV

8:15 am

Recently, whenever me and billie split up it hurt a little more than usual. I'm such an independent person that now I was feeling so connected to someone it was like a whole new feeling. I didn't want to be away from her

Already

Being with her last night made my slumber even better too. I didn't wake up once and the feeling of her body right up against me was more comforting than any pillow I've tried to pretend was my soulmate in the past.

When my uber stopped and I got out of the car, that awful feeling of when you drop your phone and are terrified to pick it up and see the mess you've created, took over my body.

My mom's car was parked in the driveway.

fuck

I ran up my doorstep and pushed the door open quickly when I unlocked it. My eyes immediately went wide when I saw the same mess from the party that Jaden and aura left. My eyes then traveled to my mom standing not too far from the doorway with her bags still in her hands as she observed the house from where she stood.

I'm guessing she just got here

She had a dumbfounded expression on her face and when she turned to see me standing petrified at the door I smiled at her.

"Hi mom"

I was sitting crisscrossed in between Jaden and Aura on the couch. My mom was mad.

Like really mad

"you two are going to clean my car and this house up for a week," she told them sternly.

She had been yelling at them for the past fifteen minutes and she still hasn't said anything to me. Which did make me slightly hopeful until,

"And you, you're punished for three weeks" my mom faced me and I jumped up with a confused expression.

"Wait what? Why?!"

"For not telling me these two threw a party, oh, and also for staying out for the night and not telling any of us," she told me, her tone getting louder.

"But mom, it was their party! I told them not to do this" I yell.

"I don't care! you know to tell me when something is going on that isn't supposed to be happening, and who do you think you are staying out without telling anyone? Who knows what could have happened to you?"

"I was fine. I was with billie" I say walking past her and rolling my eyes.

"I still don't care, your sixteen fucking years old, Lola!" she says turning to me. "And if you walk away from again while I'm talking to you I'll make it a month"

"This is so unfair! I didn't do shit!"

I closed my eyes as I caught myself. Realizing what i just said, I didn't curse in front of my mom, ever.

shit

"oh, you're so grown up you're cursing now? go to your room. Now" my mom said in a furious tone. I groaned and started going upstairs.

"phone," my mom said, stopping me, I turned around.

"no. Please, mom-" I beg.

"Give it to me, Lola," she says holding her hand out. I sigh and pull my phone out of my back pocket, giving it to her. I groaned and ran upstairs, slamming my door shut.