𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

" Well , well , isn't it class 2A again? Stealing the spotlight yet again? Not for long ! Watch 2B gain all the glory. " snarked a certain obnoxious boy.

You had heard of him before. Monoma Neito. Infamous in 2A for his constant insults and childish behaviour. Even Kirishima did not like him. The boy who literally gets along with everyone.

However , this was the first you actually heard him barking at your class. You were somehow away from the action and thus never really experienced it.

Anger arised from you. Was he really competing for spotlight during gym? All 2A did was have fun and fully participated in the games and they are stealing the " spotlight " ? This boy had issues.

You opened your mouth to retort , but Bakugo quickly clasped it shut with his hands. " Forget it y/n. He's not fucking worth it. " He grunted as he strided to the water cooler. Groaning in dissatisfaction , you trailed behind the explosive boy to take a sip.

Classes soon ended and all of you retreated back to the dorms. Today was particulary exhausting. Trainings and studies were getting harder and you were falling behind.

Trudging to your room,you pounced onto your bed. You took out your phone, looking through your socials and messages.

Bakugo and his peasants 💀🤟🏻

Mina 💞
GUYS LET'S GO TO THE MALL!!!

Kalamari🥴
now??? im beat mina 😩

Se r o l l 🤙🏻
sounds good imo. we can eat dinner thr too

Eiji💗
Great idea Mina!! Bakugo & Y/n r u coming?

Blasty boi🧡
fuck u all. im not fucking going.

                             Y/n
                           im coming!! and bakugo pls come 🥺

Mina💗
no worries we shall drag him out later 😌 anyways lets meet at living room at 6 pm!

You checked the time : 5:15 pm. Shoot! You only had 45 minutes to get ready and you have not even showered yet. Leaping out of the soft platform , you quickly washed up, preparing an outfit for later.
You decided on a simple white graphic tee with a pair of blue high waisted jeans. Slipping on your worn out converse sneakers, you headed to the common area to meet the rest.

" y/n you look adorable!!! " Mina gushed as she ran towards you. Surprisingly , Bakugo was there too, waiting for you.  The six of you walked to the mall, discussing about what to eat. Mixed opinions filled the group. Curry, Ramen, Sushi , and many more.

The possibilities were endless when you were at the mall. Upon arrival at the complex , all of you decided on curry, a classic dish. Nothing could go wrong with that.

Settling into the lively restaurant , a familiar boy appeared. " Oh , well look who's here...HAHAHA 2A?? Eating curry made from generic chain restaurants ?? Who knew these stuck up people were peasants?? HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH "

" Well, you're here too. " you swiftly replied. Glaring at him. Monoma stopped his haughty laughter and cleared his throat. " I'm just accompanying my companions. That's what a good friend will do. " he asserted. " Sure.. " you muttered as you rolled your eyes , tapping your fingers on the tabletop , getting impatient with his behaviour. The blonde boy scoffed and slid away , finally leaving the group alone.

" Damn y/n didn't know you had that in you " laughed Denki . " Hey! Of course I do " you pouted, resulting the group to erupt in a small laughter.

The food had finally arrived . Glistening curry was covering the soft fluffy white rice. You were practically salivating. Tucking into the scrumptious meal , you gouged the food down as if you had not eaten for days. Today's training had taken a huge toll on you.

Finally , the six of you had finished your food and paid for the bill. " Ah , that was great~ " Sero said as he patted his full belly. " Tch. It wasn't even spicy enough. Great my ass " complained Bakugo. The six of you wanted to check out different shops but there was only so much time left before curfew.

Logically , you and Mina decided to split up from the guys , ensuring that everyone would able to visit the stores that they wanted.

The both of you trailed between different stores. There was just too much variety. Since summer holidays were coming up, a new bikini was due. You and Mina tried on different tops, gushing over the different fits. After 30 minutes of what seemed like a fashion show , you finally settled on a light pink and yellow striped two piece swimsuit while Mina picked a baby blue and yellow polka dot two piece.

You emptied your wallets and headed to meet back with the boys to return to the dorms. The six of you briskly walked back , afraid of breaking curfew. Who knew what Aizawa sensei might do if you were even minute late.

Reaching the dorms, you shuffled your feet back to your room. An intense wave of exhaustion overwhelmed you. You trudged into the bedroom and threw your body onto the bed. You still had to change, but your eyelids felt heavy. They slowly drooped down , letting you drift off into a peaceful slumber.