𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24

Neito took a step backwards, thudding his back onto the wall. He watched you from afar, curdled into a small ball.

It was absolutely gut-wrenching to see you in that state. He had calmed his thoughts and rationalized the situation. The most logical solution was to call one of your friends and wait from them to arrive before leaving. This was to ensure that you were safe and had someone to be with.

Tears were still overflowing from your eye sockets. You could not look up. To look at Monoma Neito. The trust you had in him had literally shattered within seconds. It felt like he was a total stranger. Absolutely unrecognizable.

" y/n.. I'm not going to come near you okay? Just tell me who to call and I'll wait with you for them to arrive and then I will leave. "

The boy said softly, afraid of raising his voice. He trudged the perimeter of living room to his bag, reaching out for his phone.

He knew you needed someone to be there for you.

And it was not him.

You were still bawling your eyes out, Loud wails drowning out his question. Your nails were digging into your skin. It was painful. But your heart was aching much more.

" y/n.. please. stop crying...you need someone to be there for you. let me call them. please. just tell me who you want to be here."

He was begging you. He hated seeing you cry. He hated being the reason for your tears. The cries continued as you avoided his words. You could not help it. The waterworks were flowing endlessly.

Betrayal, shock, fear, sadness.

These feelings were overflowing in your heart. So many questions were left unanswered and it was too late now.

Time was passing at a painfully slow rate. He sighed as he watched you continue to break down. He slid into the kitchen, sick to his stomach.

Neito leaned towards the countertop and scrolled through his phone, checking his contacts to see who to call.

Y/n's friends... who should he call?

Bakugo Katsuki

Oh. That was right. You liked Bakugo right? Afterall, you kept tailing after him. Unease waved over him as he stared at the name. He refused to surrender you over to him. You were his. Once, at least.

There was no time to be stubborn. You needed someone to be there for you and comfort you. Neito clenched his device tightly, finger hovering over the screen. He was so hesitant to hand you over to him. He wanted to be there for you. He wanted to stop your tears. He wanted to hold you tight.
It was too late now.

He was the cause.

" Who the fuck is this? "

" Its me. Monoma Neito. Can you come over? Y/n needs you. "

" Ha? Fuck no. You're with her. You deal with it. "

" Dude. She's in trouble, bawling her fucking eyes out. Are you even her friend? "

" Are YOU even her fucking friend? Shes crying and you're telling me instead of consoling her? Fuck off. "

" SHES CRYING BECAUSE OF ME. PLEASE JUST COME HERE AND HELP HER. "

Neito was clenching his fist tightly. To resort to this was his worst nightmare.

" Ha? The fuck are you on about? What did you fucking do to her? "

Bakugo was getting irritated. Monoma was picking at his nerves. To interrupt his well deserved break, and also to make you cry?

" That's up to her to tell you. She's crying because of me. That is all you need to know. Please...just come over and be there for her. "

Neito wanted to scream. His stomach was constantly churning. His chest was panging hard, feeling intense suffocation. He could barely breathe. Hearing you in pain was the most agonizing feeling.

" Fucking fine. I'm coming. When I fucking find out what you did, you're going to be fucking dead. "

The call had ended. Neito sent the apartment details as well as the train tickets to get here. The fastest route was by train, and the trip here needed to be smooth.

Neito carefully walked back into the living room, placing a glass of water onto the table for you.

" y/n..I called Bakugo to come for you. I'll wait here until he comes. Please be patient. I'll stay in the bedroom for now. "

" I'm so..so...so fucking sorry y/n. "

He almost choked on his apology. By now, you had actually stopped bawling. You were still sobbing, but the intensity had decreased by a large margin. You clearly heard his words, but to look him straight into his eyes was another type of pain.

You nodded your head in silence, acknowledging his apology. He glanced at you one last time and head into the bedroom.

Sitting alone in the living room in isolation, your head felt heavy. There was too many things going through your mind. The tightening of your chest had been constant throughout the day. Feelings of breathlessness came over you as your tears stopped falling.

Suddenly, a crackle erupted in the sky.