𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

The next morning rolled around quickly. The two of you bid goodbye to the adults as you returned back to school.

Classes were finally back on track.

" Alright students, your exams are drawing near. " Aizawa said groggily. " There will be 2 components for your exams. 1, your practical exams, which there will be 2 rounds. The first round will be randomized groups of 7, 2A versus 2B. The second round will be groups of 7 as well, you will have to work with 2B for this round and versus against the set groups. " he added on.

" WHAT? OUR GRADES ARE GOING TO BE HINDERED BY 2B? ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING. "  
Bakugo screeched as he started erupting explosions in anger. Aizawa immediately erased his quirk, commanding him to sit down.

" As I was saying, there are 2 components for the exam. The second components will be your usual exams, so study hard. The mock examinations will be set a month before the actual paper so get ready. "

" For the practical aspect, all hero trainings will now be held with 2B, as well as once a week with an alternating pro hero. "

" Any questions? "

The class maintained their silence. It was somewhat different from last year's examinations. However, this was UA. This school was known for pushing their students to become the most profound heros. You expected no less from this prestigious school.

The morning bell soon rang and Aizawa left. The interval for the next teacher to come in was at least 2 minutes. Kirishima tapped your shoulder. " Y/n, aren't you excited? We get the work together with 2B! Its going to be a real manly time! " he smiled.

" Yea! We can become closer with them too! This is going to be so great! " you replied happily, returning his joyous energy. You felt your phone buzz in your pocket.

Neito:)
7.32am
see you y/n ;)

A warm tinge appeared on your cheeks.

You wanted to reply but Ms Midnight had just entered the class. You sighed to yourself and told yourself to reply him later.

Today was the return of the results from the previous semester exams. The worst lesson had to be Present Mic's one. Those who failed had to listen to his shrieking right into their ears. Your ears were still ringing.

You gazed at the stacks of failed papers. How did you do so badly? You studied really hard. The idea of failing was far from your imagination. The definition of dejection was written all over your face.

" Y/n! Are you okay?? " Mina came up to you. " I'm fine Mina, I just did really badly for my exams. " you frowned. " That's okay, there's always next time. We have Bakugo to teach us! " she comforted.

" Fuck off extras. I have enough on my plate. First come first serve and my slots are all full. " Bakugo glared. You shone your puppy dog eyes to the explosive boy, hoping he would still take you in. " Fuck off y/n. No means No. I have to study too. " he rejected as you clicked your tongue at him.

A light knock on 2As door came through the classroom. Neito Monoma was waiting for you. He had already been there the moment you were trying to suck up to Bakugo. He could not hear what was going on, but he could definitely see what you were doing.

A wave of possessiveness gushed over him. Neito wanted to drag you far away from Bakugo. He wanted you to be just his. In the spur of the moment,  he just knocked the door.

You went up to Neito, feeling the burning gaze of the rest of 2A boring into your back. " You didn't reply me. I thought you were sick but guess you were busy.  " He started. " Well, I'm sorry I respect the school rules to not use my phone during class. " you rebutted. Neito lifted his eyebrows at you. " You? Y/n L/n, a rule respecting student? Hilarious. " Rolling your eyes, you flicked his forehead.

Neito rubbed his forehead, soothing the stinging pain. He flicked your forehead back, continuing," Anyways, text me later y/n. I want to talk to you. ". Your stomach started churning. It was that sickly feeling again. Focusing your attention back to Neito, " Something Important? " you questioned. " No, I just wanted to talk to you. It's nice. " he shrugged while he held your hand and squeezed it again.

He released your hand and took his leave. " Bye Y/n " Your hand felt hot. The areas he touched felt hot. Your head felt extremely giddy and a rush of dopamine in your brain. A small grin was plastered on your face. Not only that your face had a layer of pink tinge all over.

Your friend group was still watching you. " Y/n? Are you okay? " Denki asked and he nudged you. " Huh? What? Oh wait- Yea I'm fine. " you replied, snapping
out of the weird trance you were in.

" Do you like Monoma Neito? " Sero pegged, looking at you. " Wha- N-no.. I-I don't know.. NO. " you stammered. " I just get a ' high ' when i talk to him. My cheeks feel really warm after and my stomach always feels sick when I see him.  " you rambled as you covered your face, clearly embarrassed.

Your friends exchanged glances with one another, holding their laughter. " Fucking y/n. Don't be fucking stupid.  You fucking like him. " Bakugo spat as he laughed at you. The rest of the group burst into giggles as your cheeks got even redder. Everyone except you could see it.

You like Monoma Neito.