𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29

Monoma sat in his room in silence. He needed to come clean with you. Address everything that you should know.

Rubbing his hair vigorously, he groaned at everything the happened the past 24 hours. He barely got you into his life, and now you were gone again.

You deserved an answer.

He stared at his phone in his hand. Hesitation. Should he contact you? Did you even want to talk to him?

Neito:)
9.28pm
hey.

Neito:)
9.28pm
i want to give you your answers.

Neito:)
9.28pn
you deserve them.

Neito:)
9.28pm
i dont know if you still want to talk to me so just reply this message and ill come to visit you tomorrow and tell you everything.

The messages were sent. It was all or nothing. All he could do was wait anxiously for your reply.

You read the thread of messages. Your heart was pounding rapidly.

Did you want to see him? Questionably.

But did you still want your answers? Definitely.

Fingers were trembling against the device, anxiousness building up even more than before.

All you had to do was type a simple reply and get it done and over with. So, why was it so difficult?
With your thumbs hovering above the keyboard, you took a deep breath and started typing.

Y/N
9.37pm
sure. visiting hours are from 9am to 5pm.

Clear and concise. Those few words made your heart pound rapidly. You quickly pressed "send", turning off the device in anxiousness. Placing it ontop of the night stand, you covered your body with the thin blanket and fell asleep.

Monoma had read the message as soon as it sent through. A wave of relief rushed over him, hoping that tomorrow would come quickly.

The next day rolled around. Monoma woke up an hour early to prepare himself. Slipping on a loose button up with corduroy shorts, he started to take his leave. The boy walked to the bus stop at an even pace, waiting for the earliest bus.

The bus soon arrived, transporting Monoma to the hospital. Placing the first foot forward into the medical facility, he took a deep breath and trailed inside.

*Knock knock*

The door creaked open.

He peeked his head through the gap.

"Y/n? Can I come in? "

His soothing voice trailed into the vacant room. You turned to look at him, E/c coloured eyes locked with his.

"Sure. Take a seat. "

Monoma slowly opened the door wider, stepping into the room cautiously. The atmosphere was tense amd heavy. You felt your chest beating loudly, fumbling your fingers together and avoiding eye contact.

Hearing the chair screech against the floor and then a soft thump, Monoma was now sitting next to you.

" Y/n..? Can you please look at me? "