𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28

" OI EXTRA. "

The haughty boy flipped his locks over his hair, whipping his head upon the voice of Bakugo.

" Is she awa-"

*BAM*

Monoma skidded across the floor. A tingling sensation was felt across his cheek. It felt as though the area was swelling.

Guess you were awake then.

" I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU FUCKING ARE. BUT YOU DEFINITELY DO NOT FUCKING GET TO DO THAT TO HER. "

Bakugo was screeching. He stomped closer and closer to Monoma. Monoma layed on the ground, taking the hits. The infuriated boy grabbed his collar, lifting up the copycat, performing a direct blow to his guts.

Monoma wheezed for air, feeling blood gurgling from his throat.

Another one.

And another.

Another.

The punches had went on for hours. He had lost count. Monoma was bruised and battered. His once glowy peach skin was now a mix of purple and red. If it was not for his hair, he would have been unrecognizable.

" You better leave her the fuck alone. "

Bakugo spat as he threw Monoma on the ground. The rough concrete grazed his body, causing his clothes and skin to tear and bleed.

Giving him one last blow to his guts, Bakugo turned his heel and walked away.

I deserve it.

Monoma stared aimlessly at the ground, immobile due to the overwhelming state of bruises he was in. He could not even fight back. Whatever Bakugo did to him, it was karma. He should have never treated you like that.

Using his hand to push himself up, he slowly got up to his feet. Wincing at the pain from him torso, he held himself up and staggered back to UA.

" Monoma! What happened? " Kendo asked as she rushed by his side, lending her shoulder to suppport him. " Nothing. I deserved it. " He grumbled as he limped to his room.

His chest was aching. Arms and legs throbbing endlessly, it almost felt numb.

Slowly moving his injured body to have a change of clothes, he changed to a large singlet as well as a part of basketball shorts.

Making a move back to his bed, he laid his head on the bedboard, staring at the frame containing the image of the both of you.

Maybe I shouldn't even be near you, Y/n.

Thoughts about what happened in the apartment was hammering in his head. You deserve better.  He needed to leave UA. Erase his existence from you.

All to make you become happy again.

How was he going to do it? He still wanted to become a hero, just not in UA, where you were. Not only that, it was exam season. No schools would admit a new student during the middle of their ongoing tests.

He needed to contact Vlad King, as well as his parents. Monoma needed to go somewhere far, unreachable from you.

It was going to be harsh for the both of you, but Monoma felt that it was for the better good. You had Bakugo too, the man you " liked ".

Y/n is going to be just fine.

Was he selfish for doing so? Maybe. Was he going to regret it? Maybe. Did he want you to be happy? Definitely.

A light knock echoed into the room.

" Come in. "

Shinso shuffled his feet into this room, taking a seat next to Monoma on his bed.

" Neito..what happened to you? " Shinso's eyebags were deep as ever, but the concern in his eyes made them seem puffier.

" Nothing. I touched Y/n without her consent. Bakugo beat me up for it. " The blonde chuckled as he averted eye contact with the purple boy. He was ashamed of what he had done.

" Why? Didn't you want to protect her? "

" Things got heated. She saw things she wasn't supposed to see. "

" Saiko..? "

Monoma's eyes turned grey at the name. She had ruined his life. Just as he found his light, it disappeared yet again.

" yeah. "

The blonde's voice grew deep and low, hints of pain breaking through.

" Neito. I'm not one to talk in this situation. But just because she said you did that doesn't mean you did. And it also does not mean you have to do it. "

Shinso's voice was getting louder by the minute. He was furious at Monoma. How could he let one accusation control his way of life for the past 3 years? It was absolutely torture.

" I did it. She had evidence, remember? "

" YOU DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. SHE COULD HAVE DRUGGED YOU FOR ALL YOU KNOW. "

Monoma opened his mouth. He closed it back again. Unable to think of an answer. He hated to admit it, but Shinso was right.

" But there were pictures. "

The blonde remembered, laughing softly at how pathetic the situation was.

" Pictures of what? You sleeping topless? It's hot in Japan. Get a grip Neito. Tell your parents. You're not guilty. "

Tell his parents? What were they going to do? The Intelli's were great business partners. Futhermore, they could simply abolish the Monoma company with a snap of their fingers. It was not going to be that simple.

Plops of water dripped onto Monoma's hand. Was he crying? It had been years since he broke into tears. Was it because of you? That he could feel again? He had been so numb by the emotional torture of Saiko Intelli, he had failed to feel any sort of emotion over the past 3 years. That is, until he met you.

" Neito. Get your life back. That is all I'm saying. "

Shinso said bluntly, leaving the room for Monoma to rest.