𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6

You blinked twice. Did you just hear that right? Monoma Neito just called you a slut for accidently falling onto him? You could not believe your ears. It was almost as if steam was shooting out from them. You were fuming.

Crushing the plastic bottle with your bare hands , you threw the inanimate object towards the boy in anger. Unfortunately for you, the distance between the two of you was too far to get a good hit.

Monoma's eyes trailed after the crushed plastic as it rolled on its side on the floor. Commenting on your unsightly behaviour, " A slut with no manners. I see... Y/n , I think we need to keep you in check." , he whirled the wine in the cup, leering at you.

Who did he think he was? You scoffed and looked away from the haughty boy, praying that you both would reach the destination soon.

For what seemed like forever, the ' eternal ' ride finally came to an end. Stepping out of the car , the both of you came out to greet your parents. " Hello Mr and Mrs L/n , It is a pleasure to meet you both. " Monoma gleamed as he bowed to them. " Hello Neito. Your parents are inside the villa , please go an greet them. " You watched the blonde stride away with his obnoxious smile plastered on his face.

Rolling your eyes, you turned to face your parents and greeted them too. Embracing both of them in a warm hug, the three of you were once reunited.

" Y/n ! it is such a pleasure to meet you! You're even more gorgeous in real life! Pictures definitely do not do you justice. " Mrs Monoma complimented. " Thank you Mrs Monoma. It is a pleasure to spend time with you and your family for the next 2 weeks. " you greeted back.

" Now, now, Y/n, Reid will show you your room. You will be sharing with Monoma if you don't mind. " Your eyes widened.

You were going to be stuck in the same room as that pervert? Thoughts of protesting flashed through your mind. However, parents orders were a must and there was no use defying.

Sighing , you trailed after Reid , hoping that there would be at least space for your own personal privacy.

Reid opened the door to the room.

It was extravagant. Two king sized beds were on each end , matched with victorian designed dressers and cupboards aligned next to each other. The balcony had a full sea view , with sliding glass windows that were draped with cream silk curtains. Sounds of waves crashing filled the room. The toilet was for both of you to share but the interior was very glamourous as well. A singular bathtub as well as a seperate rainshower with marble , along with automated faucets at the glass sink.

Monoma was already in the room, lounging on the couch and scrolling through his phone. You scowled at the blonde sadist as you helped Reid to bring your suitcases in. Putting them at the edge of your bed, the butler said his farewells and left you to unpack.

Opening the suitcase, you grabbed your clothes and started hanging them one by one into the wardrobe. Monoma was watching you , eyes following your every move. You bent down over the bed , sorting out each article of clothing with your ass in full view.

Monoma felt his pants get tighter and tighter. Crossing his legs to relieve the discomfort, he looked out the window, hoping it would go down. However, his orbs continued to trail back to you. Gruntling at the discomfort down below, Monoma briskly walked to the bathroom and excused himself to fix the situation.

Ignoring the blonde boy, you continued packing and soon left the room to meet your parents.

This holiday was going to be an eventful one.