𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

6.23pm.

Everyone started heading towards 2B's dorm, well, almost everyone. Bakugo complained he was not going to spend time with the 'enemy' . Staying  behind , you pleaded him to come, not wanting him to feel left out.

" PLEASE BAKUGO. "

After relentless begging , Bakugo finally caved in. " Fuck fine! Just shut the fuck up and let's go. " Smiling to yourself, the both of you headed towards 2B's dorm.

The front of the 2Bs dorm building was boisterous. Chitter chatter from different people were merging into one. The atmosphere was a lively one. Smiles were plastered on everyone's face as they worked together for the barbequeue. The smell of grilled meat filled your nostrils as you came closer. It smelled absolutely delicious.

" Sorry guys! I had to take awhile to convince Bakugo to come ! " you apologised , rushing in to help the rest. " Bakugo, come here and help me light this up! " Kirishima yelled. The ash blonde grunted in irritation.

It was not even like he wanted to be here. He just wanted y/n to shut up. Using his quirk , miniature explosions lit up the coal , creating large flames for the grill. Slapping Bakugo on the back , Tetsutetsu commended him for being ' Manly ' and helping out. Bakugo growled at the sudden 'assault' and went to sit in a corner.

It was just too noisy for him.

The food was finally all cooked and everyone started digging in. Grabbing your food to head towards Mina and the boys , you noticed Bakugo was still sitting in a corner.

Sighing to yourself , you grabbed another plate of food and told the group to head towards Bakugo. All of you settled in a circle, and you sat next to his royal highness to pass him his food.

Shock was written all over his face. Snatching the plate from you, he muttered, " Oi. Thanks y/n. ".

" No problem Bakugo." you replied as you gave a small grin . Joy and laughter emerged from the circle as the six of you ate and bantered.

Leaning back and taking in the memory, you hoped it could be like this even when all of you were older.

An hour passed and it was time to clean up. You gathered the disposable plates and utensils into a large trash bag , tying it all in a giant knot and followed Awase to the large garbage bin behind the dorms. Throwing the bag into the large container , you dusted your hands and walked back to 2Bs dorm.

Upon entering the 2Bs common area , it looked as if they were playing seven minutes in heaven. Coincidentally, the bottle had spun to your direction , as well as Monoma Neito's.

Was this a joke? The room went silent. It was almost as if you could hear a pin drop. Everyone knew Monoma hated 2As guts with a passion. To be paired with a 2A student for seven minutes alone? This was definitely a war trying to start.

Taking in a deep breath. You decided to get this done and over with. You were not backing out just because of a single person. You don't lose. In anything. Striding to the allocated area , you stared at Monoma's pale blue grey eyes , hinting , " are you coming or not ? ". The blonde smirked. You swore you could have seen a glint in his eyes. He trudged behind you, closing the door.

Monoma inched closer and closer . Your lips and his were centimeters apart. You stared at him intently. He was actually really handsome up close. A puff of hot breath touched your lips , causing your cheeks to flare up. Were you actually doing this for real? Closing your eyes , you pursed your lips , ready for the kiss.

You waited and waited, anticipating for the kiss. Irritated , you opened your eyes , only to see the blonde with his arms folded , snickering at your desperate face. " You really thought I was going to kiss you? A 2A peasant? Sorry honey , i have standards. "

Was he mentally okay? He dragged you in for the 'kiss' only to make you a fool? Who did he think he was?

" 1 Minute left! " A muffled voice vibrated through the enclosed space. Monoma faced the direction of the voice. " You know what. Just in case they suspect us. " " Huh? What do you mean- HEY STOP THAT "

Monoma was literally sucking on your neck. Pushing him away, you felt a throbbing sensation where he last touched with his lips. What the fuck did he just do?

You slapped Monoma on the face, bursting out of the room in anger and headed back to the common area.

" y/n? You have 15 seconds le... oh. ok nevermind take a seat. "

Everyone was staring at you as if you were the plague. What? Was it your neck? Mina pulled you aside , questioning you. " y/n ! what did you and him do?? why is there a hickey on your neck ? " A what.  " A HICKEY? WHAT THE FUCK I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. "you whisper shouted to her. The pink alien looked at you worriedly as you balled your fists in anger.

By this point, you were seething with rage. Seeing the arrogant boy slowly parade down the stairs as he smirked at you made you even more livid. 

Controlling your anger , you took in deep breaths and excused yourself for the night. You were not going to tolerate yourself being in the same room as that sadistic cunt for the next 2 hours.

You could not fucking believe him.