𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

Monoma heard the door shut. He panted heavily as the growing discomfort began to tug the inside of his jeans. The image of you was etched in his mind.

" Neito. Calm down. Your body is just biologically reacting to her. You are NOT attracted to a 2A idiot. " He hissed to himself. Unzipping his pants to alleviate the pain, he rubbed himself and prayed it would go down.

Since the time at the enclosed space, he could not get you out of his mind. Your e/c eyes, oh how they shone even in the dimly lit room. Your rosy lips pursed together, waiting for his to clash with yours.
Your little clenched fists, showing your nervousness. Body with curved in all the right places.

You were literally submitting right before him.

How tempted he was then. However, his haughty attitude got in the way and messed things up. He wanted to dominate you right there and then.

Monoma bit his lip at the thought of you as he started to rub himself faster.

" Hey ! Your parents are looking for you! Hurry up! " you shouted through the door as you banged on it harshly. The sudden noise scared the horny blonde. It felt as if he was caught red-handed . Looking down, the tension below seemed to have eased due to the shock.

Sighing to himself , he quickly zipped up this pants and washed his hands.

Neito strutted out the toilet and the both of you headed to the living room to meet your parents. " Neito ! Darling ! All of us are getting hungry.. Would You and Y/n like to cook us your famous delicious French Onion Soup? "  Mrs Monoma requested.

This spoilt brat can cook? This new fact took you by surprise. You scoffed , folding your arms and staring at the boy. Obviously doubting him.

The blonde ignored you and agreed to his mother's demands. He trotted to the kitchen , with you tailing along.

You watched Monoma get to work as he pulled out the pots and pans for whatever he needed to do. He looked... Charming, you could say. It was the first time you actually noticed him giving his all. His eyes were full of determination and passion. Lips slightly pouting while his eyebrows were furrowing a little.

Setting up the fire and putting a fresh pot of beef stew to boil , Monoma commanded you to help. " Y/n .. Don't be useless. Help me peel and chop the onions... " He sighed as he started prepping the rest of the ingredients.

Slicing the bulb delicately , you hear Monoma shuffling in the background , cutting the freshly baked bread. " Krrnch " The crusts crackled against the knife as it sliced through. Delicately buttering the bread evenly, he placed each bread on top of its respective little pots.

The blonde shuffled over behind you , extending his arms towards the herbs. Seeing his shadow loom over you, your breath hitched. Dropping the knife and backing away, You hit into Monoma as he tried to take the herbs. Your eyes met his glazed pale blue ones as you shoved him away.

" What's wrong y/n ? Disappointed I'm not Bakugo? Get a grip. "

Your eyes widened at the name Bakugo. You did not even like that explosive blonde that way. Taken back by the sudden accusation, you walked over to the corner of the kitchen, refusing to lend a hand.

Monoma ignored you and grabbed the board of sliced onions and dumped them into the pan. Sprinkling the seasoning, he stirred it until the onions shrank down a size.

You watched him pour the wine into the pot, stirring even more until the onions were golden brown. His side view was illuminating through the sunlight. Golden hair parted to the side, rarely touching his eyes despite being so close. A lean body with a gentle face. His eyes were focused on the pot with a small smile plastered on his face.

How could one look so angelic yet be such a sadist?

He poured the steaming beef stew into the pot of onion, closing it with a lid to let it simmer. " You can go off you know. Your job is done. " Monoma muttered as he started grating the cheese.

You felt bad for leaving all the work for him, but at the same time, you did not even know the next few steps.

The least you could do was to accompany him.

You sat by the countertop and watched him,  in awe with his showcase in culinary skills.  " So.. You like cooking? " you asked , trying to start a small conversation to reduce the awkward silence.

" Yes. It was my plan to become one after i retire being a hero. " Monoma replied, eyes never leaving the food. It was genuinely amazing to see him so dedicated to something. During your joint classes , you never really focused on him. So this was a first.

Soon, the soup was finally ready and everyone could taste it . The round table flooded with compliments for Monoma. Even you yourself had to admit the soup was really delectable.

The adults chattered excitedly over their businesses while you and Monoma quietly sipped the soup in peace.

a/n : i had to literally watch a video on how to cook french onion soup just to write this chapter 😳 pls vote for the EFFORT 😤