Chapter 11

Taehyung giggled as Jin pressed another kiss to the sensitive place right under his ear, blowing a breath into it and making him shiver in delight. His mate didn't stop at that, he continued playing with the outer shell of his ear, running his tongue over it and nipping it softly with his teeth, his plump lips caressing the soft skin gently. "Hmm." The vibrations of his voice went directly to Taehyung's spine.

They were in a wide open field, filled with the greenest grass, the sun was shining on them with it's warm rays. The large tree they were sitting under providing needed shade against the heat. Flowers were blooming everywhere and colorful butterflies jumped from flower to flower tasting every sweet nectar.

Taehyung felt content in his mate's arms, his back pressed against his chest as Seokjin's arms wrapped around his waist securely, hugging him close as he kept teasing him with sweet kisses.

The omega squirmed into his arms "Stop this, I'm ticklish!" He squealed with a giggle. Seokjin chuckled "but I like kissing you!"

"Kiss my lips instead." His mouth was stretched into a boxy grin as he twisted his head back, waiting for the lips that immediately descended on his, claiming them into a deep kiss.

He sighed happily, feeling the love his mate had for him, his passionate kisses were always proof of that, but he still liked to hear it.

"Seokjin.. do you love me?"

Seokjin looked at him, eyes shining with affection as the pad of his thumb caressed his soft cheek. "I love you more than anything, my precious." He pecked his lips and Taehyung's heart fluttered with joy.

"Do you promise to stay with me forever?"

"Forever and ever, in this life and maybe the next too, we'll be eternally together."

Taehyung grinned at the words and kissed him again, this time the kiss more slow, gently moving his lips against his in a special rhythm. He moved his body, adjusting his sitting position to face his lover more fully, seeing the radiant smile on his lips as the breeze played with the black tendrils of his hair. 'Handsome.'

"So romantic, my Seokjin always is."

All of a sudden Seokjin coughed violently, his chest heaved with the force of it. And Taehyung saw red. The scarlet red he was used to seeing on the people he loved. 'Blood.'

The whole place changed, the green field disappearing and getting replaced with black black earth, the sun that was shining so brightly on them was nowhere to be found, and the flowers all wilted and died.

His mate sat there, his beautiful face marred with ugly bruises and cuts, his lips that kissed his so sweetly were cut and bloody, his body that held his was getting covered by the blood more and more as it flowed from his open wounds.

"Seokjin! Seokjin what's happening?" Taehyung was shaking, fear and alarm gripping him as he watched his lover's eyes getting heavier, his body swaying before falling onto him.

"I'm sorry Taehyungie.. I broke my promise." He whispered, his breath that made him shiver with delight before making dread run down his spine as his body slumped into him.

"Seokjin what do you mean?? SEOKJIN WAKE UP, PLEASE NO!" He shook his lifeless form, screaming for him to wake up over and over to no use..

"NO N-"
"TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!!" Jimin's sudden shout broke him out of his stupor, his friend's worried face watched him as he blinked, still shaking as he realized it was a dream.