Chapter 8

Taehyung woke up bright and early with Seokjin. They spent the last 2 days in total bless together. After that night, he didn't have any more nightmares, he only had the sweetest dreams. He felt like he could take on the world. Nothing and no one would stop him. He was going to look for a job today and he was determined to find something.

Seokjin got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Go freshen up babe, I'm gonna make us a light breakfast." He pecked his lips and opened the wardrobe, bringing out his suit to wear.

After showering and dressing, they sat down to eat. "It's nice to have breakfast with you, you used to sleep till noon last week, lazy head." He teased, taking a bite of his scrambled eggs.

Taehyung smacked his shoulder lightly, "Shush ass, from today onward I'm a brand new Taehyung. You'll see." He finished spreading jam into his toast and extended it in front of Seokjin's mouth. "Here, try this."

Seokjin took a bite and complimented him on how delicious it is. Of course he tried toast with jam before but he humored his baby. Taehyung looked proud of himself as he ate. He had to admit Seokjin was right, it was nice.

They finished eating and were ready to leave. "You can go first Seokjin, I'll still text Jimin to come pick me up, I don't want you to be late." He picked you his phone sending a text for Jimin that he's ready.

"Don't text him, I'll take you. There's still some time left." He said wearing his suit jacket.

"Are you sure?"
"Of course. If you get the job, I can give you a ride every morning. Jimin may take you home since I most probably will finish later." He took his hand in his and they both went out to the car. He texted Jimin about the change in plans and kissed his boyfriend's cheek, smiling at him in thanks.

—————

"Be careful always."
"Yes."
"And never trust any strangers."
"Ok."
"Make sure to never stay alone, either with Jimin or a group of people."
"I won't."
"If you need anything or if something happens call me ASAP. I'm gonna keep the phone on at all times."
"I will. Promise."
"Make sure to eat your meals on time."
"Am I a kid going to school? Ok dad." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not your dad." Seokjin tapped his thigh.
"Yeah, you're just my daddy." He grinned mischievously, looking at him from under his lashes.
"W-what.." Seokjin's ears pinked, he looked flustered. "That wasn't what I meant but okay." He cleared his throat, adjusting his tie in rear view mirror.

Taehyung watched his ears redden at the word and snickered, filing away this piece of information. 'Cutee.'

"Daddy? Can I go now or do you need something else." He teased. Seokjin glared at him, while he looked innocently back. "What is it daddy?"
He leaned closer and closer till his hot breath fanned his ear, a shiver ran down his spine as his deep voice whispered "Call me that again and we're both not going anywhere today.. we haven't tried car sex yet, have we?" He bit his ear shell gently, his tongue flicking out to give it a small lick.

Taehyung gulped and moved away, every nerve on his body was on fire, the car suddenly felt too small and tight. He fanned himself, opening the black tinted window a little.

Seokjin smirked, that would teach him to play with him and tease him. "Last thing, don't start something you can't finish, pretty little omega." He pressed his nose affectionately with his finger pad.

"Whatever." He stuck his tongue at him and opened the car door. "Bye ass."

"Wait! You forgot something." Seokjin called before he got out.

"What? No I didn't-" He was cut off with Seokjin's lips claiming his, kissing him deeply and thoroughly. "Hmm." He gave a dazed blink when they separated, reaching for more.  "Nope, unfortunately it's time to go or I'm gonna be late." He cleared his head and nodded at Seokjin, smiling softly.