Chapter 2

Taehyung was leaning on the window, whimpering the whole way and moaning softly. Seokjin looked at him worriedly, he has never seen a more intense heat.

His sweet vanilla scent was so thick inside the closed car it almost made him lose his mind and take him right there. He was glad he agreed, he didn't know what would happen if Taehyung had spent it alone, what with all the horny alphas lurking the streets and waiting for any vulnerable omega to pounce on. There was an increase in rape cases in their shitty city.
'And that son of a bitch drunkard, who knows what he would have done.'

"Taehyung.. we're almost there ok? Just a few more minutes." He was waiting for the traffic light so he reached over and ran his hand comfortingly over his hair and shoulders. He was burning up and he moaned as soon as his fingers touched him. "Please..please." He sobbed incoherently, twisting in his seat.

Seokjin increased his speed after the lights went green, he almost exceeded the speed limit. But he didn't care, he couldn't bear seeing Taehyung in this state for longer.

————

Seokjin parked the car and quickly got out and opened the door for Taehyung who couldn't walk straight and stumbled on his feet. He picked him up, bridal style, and the boy nuzzled himself closer to Jin, his face pressing into the scent gland on his neck.

"Mmhnn~" he pressed his hot lips to Jin's neck, his tongue coming out to taste it and his teeth nipping it softly. "Alpha please.." he moaned.

"Soon, baby." He struggled with opening the door with his hands full. His body was already reacting to the close proximity and the intense sweet smell. The hand under his thighs was getting soaked from the slick that was coming out of him in copious amounts.

"Fuck c'mon!" He finally got the keys and opened the door, shutting it with his foot.

He adjusted Taehyung so that he was straddling him and slammed him to the wall, claiming his lips harshly. He was like a starving man who finally tasted the sweetest nectar. He licked at his lips and invaded his mouth with his tongue, tasting his cavern. His hand moved over his thigh till he reached the soaked entrance and probed it with his finger. Taehyung moaned loudly into his mouth, arching his back and pressing himself to him more.

He moved to his neck, sucking on it and biting the delicate skin leaving small marks in his trail. He licked at the scent gland and sucked at the sensitive area feeling Taehyung shiver and whimper.

"Please!" Taehyung begged into his lips as Seokjin claimed them again, biting them as he held him and took him to the bedroom. He soothed the abused lips with his tongue as they both fell to the bed.

He rid them both of their clothes since Taehyung was a whimpering mess and in no state to do it. The clothes were stuck to his skin and he got frustrated and ripped the shirt off before peeling the soaked pants and boxers from his legs and freeing his hot hard member. He ran a finger over it and Taehyung cried out, his hand enveloped it and pumped it a bit making it squirt a little precum. It was rock hard and throbbing and he couldn't resist tasting him, he took it into his mouth making Taehyung moan loudly and his fingers clench around the sheets, his knuckles going white.

He swirled his tongue around the base then ran it upward to the wet top, sucking on the head, while his hand pumped the base. This was all it took for Taehyung to come, the quick release surprising them both.

"Done already?" The alpha smirked at the boy breathing heavily. His cheeks were flushed and his curly hair spread around his head like a halo, the bangs sticking to his forehead. "M- more, I need more.." he mumbled arching his back. He looked absolutely beautifully wrecked. Seokjin claimed his lips again in a dirty kiss. His fingers circling his thigh and getting inside the treasure waiting for him. He planned to cherish every part of Taehyung. Taehyung jumped at the sudden entrance then pressed himself to his finger.