Chapter 3

The next time Taehyung woke up he saw Seokjin's sleeping face right in front of him, his lips were slightly opened and his arms were wrapped tightly around his waist. 'He's so cute.' He booped his nose and stifled a giggle when his face scrunched up in annoyance.

He felt a little better now, his mind was more clear, the hazy heat was gone. But Taehyung knew this was a temporary break, he knew heats typically lasted for 3 to 4 days and a first heat could stretch into a week. He hoped not. As much as he enjoyed the sex with Seokjin, his body was already so sore.

He removed Seokjin's heavy arm and sat up slowly. His body was covered with dried cum, slick and sweat, he needed to shower asap.

He ran a hand through his stiff hair, untangling the knots with his fingers and decided to just go take one and leave Seokjin sleeping.
He winced when he tried to move and felt the pain shoot up to him. 'Why did Seokjin have to be so big anyway? My ass hurts so much.'
He went into the bathroom connected to the room and started to shower.

———-

Seokjin woke up to the sound of the shower running. He looked at the time, it was 1 pm. He figured he could fix a quick brunch as he waits for Taehyung to finish his shower, he needed to feed him and hydrate him well, he reminded himself. He pulled on his sweatpants and went to the kitchen to make Taehyung's favorite food.

Taehyung shut the water off after finishing, he toweled himself dry with the folded towels on the bathroom counter, squeezing the water out of his hair. 'I smell like Seokjin now.' He smiled at the thought. He looked at his naked body in the large mirror and froze remembering he never brought clothes with him. 'Stupid Taehyung.' With what happened last night and them leaving so quickly he forgot to bring the bag he had prepared before.

'Shit it also has my contraceptive pills, I need to remember to take them right after the heat ends.' He made a mental note, wrapping the towel around his waist and got out. The bedroom was empty, but there was a delicious aroma coming from outside that made his mouth water. He grinned in excitement going out 'Seokjin's cooking is the best!'

"Seokjin!" He paused "hyung." He said as an after thought because when did he start dropping the honorific outside of his thoughts?

Seokjin looked up from the stove, smiled when he saw him "I think you can drop the hyung now, I heard you moaning my name multiple times yesterday remember?" He smirked.

Taehyung blushed and covered his face "Shut up!"

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed, get dressed and come eat." Seokjin came in front of him and removed his hand from his face, not letting it go after. He blushed more at the close proximity and his naked chest in front of him, his abs were defined and his shoulders were so wide, narrowing at the waist perfectly. He licked his lips. "Or do you prefer eating like that? I certainly don't mind." Jin smirked again and Taehyung hit his chest and pouted in mock annoyance.

"Ouch!" Jin yelled and rubbed his chest and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "It wasn't even hard. Anyway I can't wear my dirty clothes and I forgot to bring any after my uncle.. you know, sorry." Jin sobered up after hearing his glum voice when he mentioned his uncle.

"You can take mine silly, it's no problem." He led him to the room still holding his hand, and gave him the softest sweater and pants he had. "I'll take a quick shower then join you, help yourself, I made your favorites." He smiled softly and touched his cheeks lightly. The answering boxy grin made his insides melt, the boy nodded happily and he left him to the bathroom.

———-

"Hyung! I mean Seokjin, don't you have work? Is it okay to skip?" Taehyung furrowed his brows. He has already finished his food and the orange juice Seokjin gave him ("You need to be well hydrated." he said).