Chapter 9

"I-I don't feel good.." Jimin gasped loudly, jerking up from his chair as his friend fell to the floor. "Taehyung!" He yelled in distress, running to him. He held the unconscious omega's head on his lap. "Taehyung, Taehyung please wake up!" He begged in alarm, hitting his cheeks to no use.
"Fuck!" He cursed, leaving him on the floor to go quickly get his phone. With shaky fingers he dialed the ambulance and texted Namjoon to come fast.

"What is it? Are you ok?!" Namjoon burst the door open, his eyes widening at the seight of Taehyung and a panicked Jimin on the floor. "I don't know what happened to him! He suddenly came and fainted!"

"Shit. Calm down love, did you call the ambulance?" Namjoon leaned down, putting his hand on Tae's forehead to test for a fever. "Was he sick?"

Jimin nodded, "They'll be here soon. This has never happened to him before Joonie, I talked to him in the morning but I was in a rush and didn't talk much about his health!" Tears filled his eyes. "I should've asked about him more."

"Don't worry I'm sure he'll be fine. C'mon let's take him down, the ambulance must be arriving." Namjoon patted Jimin's hair soothingly and carried Taehyung into his arms.

————

Taehyung groaned as he woke up. "Taehyung! You're finally up." Jimin sat on a chair next to his bed.

"Jimin what happened?" Taehyung sat up and winced when a sharp pain hit his head.

"You don't remember? You suddenly fainted! The doctor examined you and found a huge bump on your head but it wasn't from the fall, what happened to you?" Jimin looked at him with worried eyes, helping him adjust the pillows behind him.

"Oh.. someone ran into me and I hit my head while I was coming to you." Taehyung reached out by his hand and touched his head, feeling a large bandaid on the side of his forehead.

"What!!! Who? I'm going to fight them! And they just left you?! Is this why you fainted?"

"I don't know.. it's okay Jimin. I was just tired I think that's why the fall was harder on me." He patted his friend's hand, calming him down.

Jimin huffed in irritation "Anyways, we didn't know what was wrong with you so I asked them to perform a thorough examination on you. They're running some tests."

Taehyung nodded, "Did you call Jin?"

"I was going to call him just before you woke up, let me do it now."

Taehyung smiled a bit "It's okay I just want him to know I'm fine cause he made me promise to check in with him. Don't alarm him."

Jimin called Seokjin, telling him what happened. Of course as soon as he heard 'hospital' he told Jimin he's coming immediately.

The doctor came in, opening the door. "Hello, how are you feeling? You gave your friend quite the scare." He chuckled.

"Sorry. I'm fine, my head hurts a little but that's it.."

"Did you suffer from anything else or is it just this bump?"

"Actually I've been feeling sick for a few days. I frequently get headaches and I was feeling nauseous and vomited this morning." He explained.

"Ah but that's normal."

"What?" He frowned in confusion.

"Congratulations Mr. Taehyung you're pregnant." The dr grinned.

They both gasped, Taehyung covered his gapping mouth with his hand in horror, his eyes wide in disbelief. "B-but how! I can't, I took the contraceptive pills!" Jimin sat there mute, watching him with wide eyes.