Recovering

It had been 3 hours and the Doctor came out and asked them to follow him.
He took Lou, Jack and Tim into his office and asked them to take a seat.
He could tell Lou was looking concerned and decided to get that out the way first.
Right, we were able to stop the bleeding without having to remove anything, he said looking at Lou with a smile on his face.
Oh, thank you Doctor I can stop worrying now.
Now ,we had to reset her Nose as that was broken and I'm afraid so was her Jaw.
"Jesus Christ" said Jack, "what the hell did they hit her with,"
"We don't know "the Doctor said.
Tim pipes up and asks why she was losing so much blood, well the Doctor says " They obviously used something and it broke some blood vessels also nicked an Artery which is why she lost so much. Now it's a case of recovery but we aren't sure about her  Memory because of whatever they gave her and then there's her Mental state. We have taken blood tests to try and determine what drug they used, and the police want to know too.
Now,, I suppose you'd like to see her.
Yes, yes please.  They say together.

They go in and all three of them have teary eyes as they look at her looking so fragile.
Lou offers to stay with her for the first night, so jack goes back in Tim's Truck.

Lou was nodding in the chair,  it was about 6.30pm when she heard someone come in the room. Lou was just behind the Curtain so she carried on nodding off but aware , she knew who it was and slit her eye open just enough to see.
Ty was stood at the end of the bed looking at the woman he loved. He didn't come before because of Tim.
Lou was watching him and could see the tears actually running down his face and dripping on to his shirt.
Lou couldn't take it anymore and got up.
Come here Ty, with her Arms open,  ty almost fell into Lou's arms and just started Sobbing.

The police had been to see Ty at the university first thing in the morning and taken blood as they suspected that he too had been drugged with something which is why he forgot about Amy.  Normally Ty would be there with her and wouldn't leave her side. The police had all the CCTV footage from the Hotel even the Camera's in the dance hall where the party was.
Ty couldn't get over the way his future wife looked and what she must of been through.

The police had been in touch with Lou to ask how Ty would normally act when he and Amy were out together which is why they told Lou he may have been drugged .
Just then Lou's phone rang. It was the police and they told Lou that Amy had definitely been drugged and so had Ty, but it was difficult to isolate the drug.
It seemed to be home made.
They are also sure Amy was their Target, so needed to start looking at students.

Lou explained it all to Ty and told him it was NOT his fault as someone drugged his  drink which made him loose all track of time.
Ty actually felt better knowing that because as he told Lou he would never abandon Amy like that.
I know you wouldn't Ty thats why I spoke to the police. 
Thanks Lou. They hug and Lou pulls another chair over to the other side of the bed and tells him to sit and hold her hand.
"Ty, did you know about the message on the wall," Lou asked him.
"Yeah the police told me this morning".
"So its someone who knows you and your engaged to Amy. Also someone who is into Chemistry. "Lou surmised.
Looks like it Lou but I only really know half a dozen students although a lot more seem to know me.
There's something else I need to ask you Ty and please don't be embarrassed by it. The doctors need to know and it's between us. Okay.
Err yeah okay Lou.
Right, are you and Amy in an intimate relationship,  if Yes ,do you know if she's on the Pill.
Ohhh,, er yes Lou we are and No she isn't on the Pill.  But we do use protection.
Thanks for being honest Ty, the Doctor wants to give Amy an injection  incase of pregnancy but he needed to know if she was already covered. 
Oh shoot Lou I never thought of that.

Ty, they found two different types of DNA so there was definitely two of them.
They both settled for the night and Amy was quiet all night .
In the morning Ty was just coming back into Amy's room with Coffee as Lou was waking up.
Amy was still unconscious and they were trying to come up with anyone who had it in for Ty.
Lou was saying how beautiful Amy looked and if that had anything to do with it, were they envious at Ty. How his fiancee looked. They were both baffled.  Ty even spoke to his friends about doing some of there own investigating.
Not long later Jack came in followed by Tim.
As soon as Tim saw Ty he went straight for him, but Lou stood right in front of him, Tim was shouting for her to get out of the way. Jack grabbed him and dragged him out the room. Lou followed closely and immediately  went for Tim telling him to calm down and listen to what she had to say. She told Tim and Jack to sit down while she explained everything.

When Lou had finished Jack said that he knew Ty wouldn't have acted that way the night before. Tim being Tim needed someone to blame and Ty was it. But Lou told him to accept the findings of the Police or go home and stay away. If he touched Ty in anyway he would lose her and his grandchildren.  Tim got up and walked out.

The police turned up walking back to Lou and Ty with Tim who apparently was Handcuffed.  Why is my father in cuffs Lou asked.
One of the officers explained that as they walked in Tim was causing trouble at reception trying to get them to ban Ty from seeing his Daughter,  which according to reception there was no reason too.
The police now explained why they were there and said that Forensics  had identified the Chemicals but Ty and Amy needed Injections to counteract the damage they could do.
It was definitely home made and Amy was Lucky to survive .
They went off taking Tim with them.

A week had passed and Amy was still unconscious and doctors were getting worried that it was due to the drugs.
Doctors spoke to Lou and Ty saying that they were now getting worried and were going to do more tests and fit a feeding tube as her Jaw was wired shut, they also wanted to know how Ty was feeling as he was getting bad headaches.
The nurses went off to get things ready for the Tests when Ty and Lou heard a noise from behind them , they turned around and found Amy looking at them but ofcourse she couldn't speak properly. The swelling around her eyes had also gone down some, so she could open her eyes.
She saw Ty and started Sobbing with her arms out to him. Amy wasn't sure if he would hug her as they were broken up due to interference from Ahmed,  at least that's what she thought,  her Memory had gone that far back but she was unaware  that they were infact back together and stronger than the've ever been.
Ty needed to talk to the doctor about it before he said anything as she had lost at least two months of memory.
Amy was glad Ty was there and Lou who also hugged her. She tried to ask what had happened through her teeth,  so Lou just as gently as she could ,explained that she was beaten up.
The rest of an explanation would have  to come from the Doctors or a counselor.

To be continued