Founders Party

I looked at the beautiful blue dress in the store. One cool thing about being a vampire is compelling. Just like that, you can get a new blue dress, without paying.

I was shopping. I was confused and mad at Damon, and mad at myself for being sired to Stefan. And my way to deal with that was shopping. I got new glasses and a dress for tonight.

I had texted William, I told him to pick me up at five.

The Founders party was this huge ball, with pretty dresses and expensive wine. I was broke. But that didn't matter anymore because now that I was a vampire I could have everything I wished for.

I got home and got prepared, I still don't know how but I managed to avoid everyone. But of course, when it was five and the door rang, I was going down the stairs to open the door, but I was greeted by my dear sister and her boyfriend. "move" I told Elena who was standing in front of the door, she moved and I opened the door. I was greeted by a beautiful human.

"Hello, William," I said smirking, "Hey Rory," he said smiling, "I don't wanna be cheesy but you look very beautiful," he said. "thank you very much, you look decent yourself" I answered jokingly, "hi nice to meet you," he told Stefan and Elena. They exchanged nice to meet you's and I cringed, I grabbed William by his wrist and dragged him to the car.

He had this pretty Jeep. When we arrived at the Founders party Tyler greeted us and invited us in.

The weird thing was, Elena was standing there talking to a random girl. I didn't know how she got here already. "do you want a drink?" William asked, "yeah sure, imma go talk to my sister, OK?". He went to go get a drink and I went to Elena. "Elena! You changed your dress" I said looking her up and down, "and you curled your hair... How are you here already?" I was soooo confused. I decided not to be pissed at her but to make her pissed at me.

"oh, Aurora, I just thought I'd change," she tells me, something seems different about her.

"Pretty Earnings, The Rings On Veronica Actually

Would look better on you" I tell both Veronica and Elena. I expected Elena to get mad at me but she just smirked. Weird, Elena doesn't smirk. "maybe, you should give Elena your rings, don't you think," I tell Veronica. "ehm, excuse me? I don't think I want to do that" she says and turns around, ready to walk away, but I grab her wrist and look her in the eyes, "I think you do tho, I repeat, maybe you should give Elena your rings, don't you think".

"Yeah, of course, they would look great on you Elena", Veronica took off her rings and gave them to Elena. "thank you very much" Elena smirked. This is weird she NEVER smirks. Whatever. "shouldn't you be yelling at me by now?" I ask. "why would I," she asks. She takes a glass of fancy champaign, and says "I like you" and then goes away.

I have no idea what just happened. Maybe I'm drunk. I see William arriving with two glasses of wine. "he's alive!" I exclaim and take both glasses of wine, I drink them both. "you were supposed to share" he says and pouts which is cute. "I need to get drunk, I'm sorry" I laugh. And then my eyes meet two beautiful blue eyes, they make me smile. Damon Salvatore, Elena, and Stefan are talking. When Damon sees me he smirks. I guess he's not mad at Stefan and I Anymore? Doesn't mean that I have forgiven him. He was rude.

"William, I think I'm going crazy. You saw what Elena was wearing two minutes ago right? How come she's dressed completely different now?" I ask. "that's weird," he says.

"Roaaarssss, my favorite Gilbert!" Damon yells, he comes to us with his arms wide open ready to hug me, when he does I'm surprised. "Woah," I say. What is planning? He was really mad at me and I am mad at him.

William looks at us not understanding. "sooooo Rory, what about that date next week? You still coming right?". Let me tell you this was the first time I heard about a date. Damon raises his eyebrow, "you two are going on a date?" he asks, he sounds amused, and because I have trust Issues I assume he thinks I can't get a date. Which pisses me off.

"yes actually, we are," I say, they both look surprised. What is it with guys thinking I don't do dates. I could go on lots of dates, I just hate most people. Two guys pass by me, without hesitating I take their wines and drink both of them. "broooo" one of the guys says and gets all angry. "omg just calm your tits" I tell them. They mumble something and go away.

"still stealing drinks, Roars" I heard a familiar voice. Damon's head immediately snapped towards the voice. "oh no" I sigh.

Remember when I was filming Vickie and Jeremy during Halloween? I said Jeremy did that to me a few months before, this voice was from the guy I was making out with.

He was my real first boyfriend, the first guy I loved. He loved me too, Elena hated him, so did Matt and Lissa. They just didn't know the real Jacob. He was always fun and chill, we'd be smoking together go to parties, dance without music, just dance for the sake of it.

Until one day, I found him making out with Bonnie. If it wasn't for Elena I wouldn't have forgiven her. I still hated Jacob tho.

"sweet sixteen Aurora", I turned around to find a smirking Jacob.

There is some kind of Easter egg r sum in this chapter. I wonder if anyone will find it. It's pretty obvious tbh. :)