Wherever You Go I'll Follow

Aurora

I went outside for the first time in a week. I was sitting in between Elena and Stefan in a little restaurant, it was awkward, Stefan and Elena are mad at each other because Stefan wants to find whose blood was used to change me, but for some reason, Elena tells Stefan to drop it.

"that guy over there has been looking at you for 20 minutes straight" Elena chuckles while she chews on her French fries. Both Stefan and Damon go into defensive mode because Stefan is sitting next to me he puts his arm around my shoulders to like kind of 'protect' me or something I guess. Damon glares at Stefan and I look over to the guy.

The boy is behind the bar and he is indeed looking at me, he is cute. His

Dirty brown hair is messy on his head, as I look at his eyes I see he has a brown eye and a white eye, I wonder what happened that he lost sight.

I cup my head with my hands and give him a small smile before I keep listening to Stefan and Damon's arguing. Then Elena and Stefan start arguing and I'm done. "excuse me," I say and stand on my feet expecting Stefan to get up so I can leave but he doesn't, "you can't be around a lot of people yet, you'll miss the taste of blood and before you know you'll have a dead body to bury," he says, "I won't" I answer but a quick flashback from a week ago flashes before my eyes.

Stefan told me, stay inside, we will find a solution. He told me. Why did I get so damn angry, he told me what to do and I didn't like that. I wanted to do the complete opposite of what he told me. I never like people telling me what to do but not I hated it. He told me and I still ran out of the house when he wasn't looking. My hands let go of the pretty young teen from my high-school. He told me, and I didn't listen, he told me and now she's dead. I always hated this girl. Because I was jealous. She was pretty, she had good grades and when her house burnt down everyone survived, her parents survived. Even tho I was so goddamn jealous she was always nice to me. Stefan told me, I didn't listen and now she is dead. And now I am a vampire.

"I'm okay" I shrug and jump on the table then off the table and walked away. I was happy when no one followed me. I went outside of the restaurant and sat down on the bench against the wall of the restaurant. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes. I opened them when I heard someone walking out of the restaurant, "hi" the cute guy says. "hey" I answer and he sits down next to me, "Hi I'm William" he says and holds out his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand and answer, "Hi, Nice to meet you, I'm Aurora but please call me Rory".

He smiled. He was so cute my heart was melting, he was way taller than me, his muscles were showing of through his white chirt. "you look very lovely" he smiles, he's so sweet. "you look hot" I schrug, he chuckles and we both lean back our heads against the wall.

"so, what is up with those guys," he asks, he shuffles a little bit closer and suddenly I wanted his blood. I ignored the craving and answered, "that girl is my older sister, and the guy that looks nice is her boyfriend, they keep fighting, the guy that looks like a dick and a douchebag is my sister's boyfriends, older brother, his name is Damon" I say. I don't know why I'm telling this to a stranger.

"well they all look depressed" he chuckles and I giggle. "yeah they are annoying, I need to make new friends" I laugh. "I'm your friend," he says, "you need to give me your number tho," he says and you both laugh. I give him my number and go inside the restaurant before I give in on my cravings. As I sit down next to Damon Elena says "soooooo was he cute?", I giggle "he is adorable, his name is William," I tell her stuffing half her French fries in my mouth.

"so, I know you've been on blood bags for a month but I really would like you to go on an animal diet," Stefan says with his worried-Stefan-look. "haha no way" I laugh and everyone looks at me confused, Damon looks happy and he quickly starts smirking. "what? I ain't eating animals I've been vegetarian for a year now" I say.

(a/n: I don't remember if Aurora ate meat in this story so I'm sorry if she did and I forgot, anyways enjoy the rest of this chapter:) )

"I don't want you to eat humans," he says, "I won't kill them," I say stuffing my mouth with fries. "I'll teach you," Damon says doing the eye thingie. "you're not gonna do that" Stefan says. I stick out my tongue to Stefan, grab Damon's hand, and run.

Damon and I end up crashing a frat party, tomorrow is Jeremy and I's birthday, I still don't know how I'm going to prank him yet. We aren't in Mystic Falls anymore, and this party is fun. Five shots I'm still okay. Then shots kinda dizzy and everyone is spinning, as I put my arms around Damon's neck and dance, after a while I spot a cute girl dancing on the table.

She's like the better-looking version of me, she looks so pretty dancing with her pink crop top. I go to the table and start dancing with her while Damon looks at me grinning like crazy. I grab the girls hand and we jump off the table we are both in sneakers and run upstairs giggling, as we enter the room I push her against the wall, she gasps, and fast enough my fangs are in her neck.

I don't know what she suspected but soon enough I have a dead girl in my arms. "what did I do" I whisper, Damon is in the doorway, "that was hot" he says, and even tho I just killed a girl I giggle.

After dancing some more we end up deciding to hide her in the closet and go home.

When we are just in the doorway my stomach drops, it flips and I can't hold it in, I puke it all out, all of the blood from the blondie comes out of my body. I look at Damon terrified after seeing the blood splatters on the white wall of my house.

A/n does anyone already have a theory about what is going on?? If anyone guesses ur amazing and a real tvd fan omg😂

Not edited