And Maybe

The kiss wasn't one of those "sweet, carefull" ones

The kiss wasn't one of those "sweet, carefull" ones. It was the passionate kind of kiss. I got slammed into the wall and really wondered if that wall was going to survive. My hands found their way to his hair, one of his hands was on my hips to pull me closer and just before I had the chance to rip his clothes off I reminded myself of the fact that this wasn't okay. "stop Damon" I whispered with my lips still against his.

"okay, we're just friends, so we don't kiss yeah ?" I said, he smirked, "okay" he smiled. And then zoof, he was gone. Vampire speed is something special. I sighed and decided to go to sleep

---------------------------------------------------------

The next week flew by, I drank some of Stefans blood every night, he didn't want to tell Elena or Damon and I really didn't know why. It wasn't a big deal.

Elena was mad at Damon and so was Caroline because Damon killed Caroline 1nd she now was a vampire. I didn't care really, Caroline wasn't my friend, but Damon was, I didn't really see him that week. I talked to William a lot, we talked about our weekend at the lake house and about life, I started to like him more and more. At first Jenna didn't want us to go, but then I promised her I wouldn't get pregnant and then she was okay with it.
I was packing my bags when Damon entered my room. "I haven't seen you in while" I said, "what are you doing?" he asked. "packing" I answered, "why ?" he asked, "you know why" I answered. "oh you're still going to the lake house with your little boyfriend". "yes I'm am, it's gonna be fun" I smiled. "what do you see in him, he's just some teenage boy", "he's nice" I answered. "aka boring" Damon rolled his eyes.

"and you're going to the lake house for a weekend and you won't drink his blood? How did you even survive this week, did you drink animal blood" he asked suspicious, he grabbed one of my panties and smirked, "fancy". "dick" I took my panties and put them in my vacation bag.

"answer my question". I sighed, "I drank Stefans blood" he grimaced looking discuted. "did you know my dear" Damon came closer, "that blood sharing is a very intimate thing?". I rolled my eyes and backed away. "no I didn't" I told him. "does he drink your blood?" Damon asked. "no because there is no reason to do so" I answered his question.

"anyways I'm exited for the trip" I said with a smile on my face. "yh right two teenagers going to the lake house, it's gonna be boring what are you gonna do? Kiss?" Damon asked. "yeah maybe I'll let him kiss me and maybe I'll let him take my virginty" I told Damon, I giggled but Damon didn't seem amused. Soon enough I felt Damon's hand around my throat as he slammed me into the wall, "don't say such stupid things" Damon said, he looked so angry I almost got scared of him.

Suddenly Jeremy entered the room and Damon was gone, "what the hell was that sound?" Jeremy asked. "ehm nothing Jer, I fell, I'm fine" I said. I looked at the wall, plenty of cracks in it.

---------------------------------------------------------

William and I arrived at the lake house. "and your parents are alright with us coming here?" William asked, we were both standing outside the house with our bags admiring the house, "they are dead" I told him and entered the house. He followed me inside, "I'm sorry, I didn't know" he told me, I gave him a smile, "no problem willms, I live with my aunt and yes she's okay with us being here" i said. "Willms?" he asked, "I like it".

We decide to cook dinner, I watched William cook, he was a great cook. While he was cooking I was sitting on the kitchen table, we were talking while it was raining outside, it was cozy and I didn't want it to end. I liked the way he threw his head back when he laughed and how he liked to listen to me talking. We ate on the couch, the TV was on but we didn't watch, we were talking instead. I ended up staring him in his eyes, admiring the beautyfull human in front of me, he turned his head away, "I'm sorry if my eye creeps you out" he told me. "it really doesn't creep me out, You're so handsome William" I told him. He smiled at me. I grabbed his hand, "I have an idea" I told him. I dragged him outside in the rain. I felt my socks getting soaked.

I started to jump in the water like a little child, soon my blue dress was soaked in rain water. We ended up slow dancing in the rain. I smiled at him and just like that we kissed. The cliché kiss in the rain, but I loved it. His lips were warm and soft. "let's go inside yeah?" William asked.

I went to the bathroom to dry my hair and change my clothes but when I opened the door, a man was standing there, of course, the one and only Damon Salvatore. I closed the door behind me, "what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was watching Willy and you" he said smirking. That's creepy. "you have to go" I said crossing my arms. "no I don't, also" he said just before he bit in his wrist. Those Salvatore really have to stop doing that. "I know you're hungry" he said. The blood was dripping on the floor and I was just standing there staring at it. Seconds later I was drinking Damon Salvatores blood.

He pulled my hair back to let me drink his blood, wich by the way tasted better than Stefans, don't get me wrong Stefans wasn't like discusting but Damon was like a drug, I didn't want to stop drinking his blood. Not much later without a warning he bit my wrist and we were blood sharing in the bathroom.

We got interrupted by William banging on the door. "Rory? are you okay?" he asked. I looked at Damon and quickly answered, "yeah yeah".

Heyy guys ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to leave a comment I love reading what you guys think of the story :)