She's Pretty Dead

There is hope for the underrated youth.

Aurora

I'm sitting next to Carter's grave. I put on my headphones and I listen to our song. I wish he could be here with me.

I look at the ground when I'm suddenly surrounded by smoke, the song stops blasting in my ears and I take off my earphones.

I get up and jump a little when a crow lands on Carter's tombstone. I hear a woosh, I turn around and my headphones fall on the ground. Another woosh and I turn around again. After the third woosh and the third turn around Damon was standing in front of me grinning like crazy.

"boo," he said. I punch his shoulder, "not funny!" I yell at him. "oh c'mon" he says doing the eye thingie, "it was pretty fun, did anyone ever tell you that you look sexy when you're mad?" he asks. I roll my eyes "I'm 16 in less than a month but that means I'm still 15 you pedophile" I say smirking.

"anyways, there's a party tonight at the grill, you coming?" he asks, "of course, I never miss a party!" I say. "okay gotta go, you wanna come with me?" he asks. I shake my head, "Nah, imma stay with Carter for awhile" I say smiling.

He frowns, "are you gonna be okay?" he asks. "duh, I'm always okay" I reassure him. "see you at the party then" he smirks, "see you there" I smile, I wave and he's gone.

I sigh and look at Carter's tombstone, "what am I supposed to do without you?" I ask.

Once again, for the fourth time I hear a woosh. "oh c'mon Damon fuck off" I yell laughing. But Damon keeps whooshing, next thing I know there's a tall man in front of me and a very thing goes black.

----------------------------------

At the grill

Stefan

Lexi was dancing, I was playing pool, I was happy, I was honestly so happy Lexi was here.

Lexi went to talk with Elena, could've used my vampire hearing but I respect their privacy.

Damon

I couldn't find Roars, yes I said Roars, I figured it was cute and imma call her that, I mean, Rory, Roars, kinda cool you know. But if anyone else calls her that, I will break their fingers.

Maybe it is a good thing she isn't here, she is one of the people in this town that I don't extraordinarily hate. I don't want her to hate me if she sees what I do but I can't have her ruin my plan either, I dunno why I invited her in the first place.

Oh, there she is, Lexi, talking with oh so precious Elena Gilbert. Let's get starting with my plan.

I find a couple making out in a dark street. Lemme just say, don't make out in dark alleys. At least the girl gets the honor off me sucking her boyfriend dry, I guess.

I compel her and join the party again. Now I just gotta find some hot chick to dance with.

After some dancing, grinding, drinking, the show begins. Sheriff Forbes comes in and next thing you know a needle with vervain is planted in Lexi's neck. Luckily the girl in the alley didn't wear vervain or just have it in her system. I mean people just make it so easy for me to compel them, now the girl thinks Lexi drank her friend dry and she told the sheriff.

------------------------------

After a few complications I had to stake Lexi myself, that wasn't what I was planning but OK. At least now sheriff Forbes trusts me.

When I arrive at the boarding house I expect Roar's to be there but she isn't so I decide to go to her home. By the way, I need to remind her that she isn't safe there, anyone can get in.

Guess what, she wasn't home. So I decided to go back to the boarding house, I laid her down on the couch and took some bourbon. I took my phone and called Aurora.

Hi, it's Aurora, I'll call you back.

I frowned, she always answers. I call again, voice mail once again.

"I'm gonna kill you" I heard Stefan's voice, great now I have to deal with him too. I got up but as soon as I got up he pressed me against the wall with his hand around my neck, choking me.

"Rory I-is in d-danger" I managed to choke out. He let go of my neck as soon as he heard that. "what?!" he spat at me. "she wasn't at the grill but she said she would come, she isn't home and doesn't pick up the phone" I said.

"she always answers her phone" Elena muttered. Of course, she was there too.

Aurora.

"what are you going to do to me," I asked. I was dizzy, my eyes were blinded by the lights. I was laying in a doctor's or dentist kinda chair thing.

"it's okay, don't be scared it'll only hurt for like a minute," the unknown man said.

"You are going to be a vampire, but with a human heart, you my dear, are going to be able to have kids, you are Experiment 103," he said. I was too weak to protest so I just asked, "what happened to the 102 girls before me?".

He chuckled as if I just told a joke. "they died" he said, I couldn't see his face but I knew he smirked. Then a felt a needle go into my arm and everything went black.

Not edited.