'Crap!' I jumped up to grab a few of the cops with Mr. Aizawa grabbing the others. "Looks like we're gonna have to deal with first." Before he could attack again, Ryukyu stopped him while keeping her team out to stop this. We began entering in with some of the pros and Sona's house taking down the outside thugs while making a barrier for safety reasons. Entering in, a pro called Nighteye pressed some panels in a pattern to open a passage down below. Some Yakuza attacked us with his sidekicks taking them down for us to keep going. We hit a snag though when we got to a wall.

"What do we do now?" "I'm on it." Togata went through the wall to stick his head out after. "It's a setback for us. We just need to get through it." I glanced over at Koneko who got the same idea as me. "Stand back." We punched through the wall with Miruko being slightly impressed. "Not bad kid. Let's move!" We progressed forward with the room starting to move around. "What's going on!" "Irinaka of the Yakuza must be using his quirk." "Wait, but the reports said he could only do something like this with a fridge!" "He's gotta be using a quirk enhancer." We tried to keep going with Togata going on ahead. Most of us fell through the floor to find three Yakuza blocking our path.

 Most of us fell through the floor to find three Yakuza blocking our path

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Sorry, but this is as far as you go." Something didn't feel right with them with the cops starting to aim at them. "Wait!" Amajiki and Irina held their hands out. "We got this." "You sure?" They nodded with all of us starting to head out. "I don't think so-" The one with the blond hair was punched by Irina who looked at them pissed. "You monsters hurt an innocent girl like Eri, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PRAY TO GOD FOR WHAT YOU DID!" 'Note to self, never piss off Irina.'

Irina POV:

As everyone left, the three got back up with the blond very angry at me. "Bad move girly." The three pulled out black wings to let out killer intent. "Now your dead!" He came at me with the sword for Suneater to help. He grabbed it with his hand turning to an octopuses tentacles. When it's in his hand, he turns it into a crab claw to break it. "These are reborn fallen angels, be careful." "What do you mean?" "Long story." The bald guy came at me with his hand made of what looked like crystal to send me into a wall. I started coming out of it a little dizzy while the one with the bag started attacking me. He practically bit a chunk of my shoulder off and would've bit through if it wasn't for me dodging in time.

"Take this!" I pulled out Excalibur Mimicry for it to disappear. "What?" "I hope you weren't looking for this." The blond held the sword in his hand to show he stole it. "You think your so special cause you can use this thing." He threw it to the bag head to have him chomp through the blade. "YOU MONSTERS! THAT WAS A HOLY SWORD YOU JUST DESTROYED!" Suneater tried to punch the blond guy with him having his hands bleed from a hidden knife. 'These guy's don't know who their messing with.' "I've got the blond and the crystal guy, you handle the teeth one." As we separated, the one with the bag came at me to try and bite me again. 'This would be a lot easier if I had my Holy Sword.' I tried to punch him for him to dodge and bite my wrist. I was able to have him let go with a kick to the crotch, but it was without a doubt what Izuku thought of me. 'I'm weak without my sword.'

Nekomata Dekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें