𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

_______________________________ONE YEAR LATER

ONE YEAR LATER

its been a year since, i had the twins and i cant believe its been that long.

im in full mommy mode, most of my friends don't fw me no more because i cant go out but i don't really care.. i have kids and thats gonna be my full priority always.

key is so good at what he does, ever since we had the twins he really stepped up and been a real dad to the kids.

santino acts just like him, his looks and all.

their identical and all but they have a mix of both or us, mostly key..which ion like.

for their birthday we didn't do too much because their one... but we bought them some clothes the other day when we had time to ourselves at the mall.

its like 7 in the morning and i hear santino crying so i know soraya finna start right after, i try to get out the bed and key pulls me back.

" whea you going now.."

" don't you hear the twins crying?"

" you spoil them too much, they good." he says with his early morning raspy voice.

" well you don't know that"

i pluck his hand off and walk into their room.

" good morning babies" i say as they try to stand up holding the crib smiling.

"i could've sworn yall just was crying." i walk out the room and hop back in the bed.

" you delusional.."

" nigga..." i say rolling my eyes laying on his chest.

he sits up in the bed and gets his phone, scrolling through Instagram.

" its been a minute since we went on a date mama.." he says  poking my arm.

" so what you wanna do.."

" take you gonna date duh" he smirks showing his grills, ion know why he still has em in.

" where the kids gonna go"

"don't worry about that"

dOnT wOrRy aBouT iT, yeah nigga ian gon worry right..

" why you making that face.."

i really don't know what he's talking about, he just be finding ways to make an excuse to kiss me.

he leans in giving me a kiss, of course he gotta try to take it to a extreme so i let go.

" what you do that fo"

" ian tryna have another baby.."

" trust me, you got 4 more to go."

is he serious?...ignore him and fall back asleep.

______________
3:20 pm

" get up" key says shaking the shit out of me.