𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

Something Real
Summer Walker ft. Chris Brown
     •----------------------------------------------
0:02 -3:01
<< |> >>

 Chris Brown         •---------------------------------------------- 0:02                                                                -3:01              <<                     |>                   >>

$20,000/$100k
NEXT WEEK
________________________________
Ever since last week, i been feeling guilty. Key hasn't texted me like he used to and my followers are going up by the day.

After big bro came off of work we went to walmart to grab some things.. i filled up the cart with snacks and personal things i wanted.

" Trevor take my picture" i say to him passing him my phone and start posing.

he takes about fifteen photos and then says
" who you think you is suh"

" that bitch" i smirk and roll the cart down the isle like a 5 yr old.

once we get home, i put the groceries in the fridge and head to the basement.

theyloveeeamor •••

Liked by theshaderoom and 20,564 otherstheyloveeeamor  kisses to the bitches who hate 🥰

theyloveeeamor kisses to the bitches who hate 🥰

view all 1,234 comments

i post a picture and instantly gets likes , but full of hate comments concerning key. i was thinking about addressing the situation but ian gon sweat it.

his baby mom was on live talkin out ha jaw, she dont wanna see what im really bout.

supposedly she supposed to be exposing him later, but over what? we were just hanging out.
______________
LATER

I have a appointment at five, installing the custom unit I made yesterday. Before she comes in ima go grab me something to eat.

coming upstairs i smell weed and henny, i know what im about to see...my brother got two boys in there smoking up a storm.

me and my brother make eye contact and he can tell im mad so he walks to the kitchen.

" get them out Trevor that shit stank, and you know i have customers"

" stop tripping, ion smell shit" his eyes are red, and hes high asl talking to me.

" well i do so, im telling you to get them out before i do" i mug him.

" well maybe if you get your own place you can say shit, otherwise this is my house and its my rules"

i learned when people arent sober they say what they truly mean. every time he gets high he gets into this mood.

" trust me, ill be out sooner than you think"

" you said that last week"

i got my bag of chips , walk out and cancel the appointment for another day.

i caught a uber to the mall, and cashed out. its time to do something for myself for a change.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\AN: ignore the car lmao

AN: ignore the car lmao

driving back home, i think about the times when we were kids...just happy.

my brother never used to be like this, we used to be tight. it seems like im the only one who messes up stuff.
__________________
FLASHBACK~ 2 years ago

my grandma got very sick, and was diagnosed with kidney disease. my mother went to see her everyday in the hospital, still juggling bills and work.

"im so proud of you baby!! time flies by so fast" my mother says with her smile beaming in the rear view mirror.

my mom promised me when i graduated she would take me somewhere with just me and her but it wasn't the case.

me thinking we're on the highway driving towards a spa, she takes a exit.

" mom where we goin" she ignores me.

" momm-" i get interrupted my her phone ringing.

" get my phone amor"

" but your driving"

" give. me. the. phone.." she says in a threatening tone. it couldve been the hospital.
_______________
PHONE CONVO.
- hello

-yes this is she speaking .

- what happened?

- are you serious?

- o-ok im coming now

she starts accelerating the car onto a high speed. " ma what happened?"

she keeps her eyes on the road and doesn't say a word.

" MOM STOP YOUR SCARING ME"

she starts going faster and faster by the minute.
tears start to roll down my face, in fear of getting hurt.

*BOOM*

i woke up with a bad headache, feeling on my head i feel blood from the glass window cutting my flesh.

i turn to my right and i see my mother that seems to be unconscious.

" mommy, ma, wake up" shaking her arm back and fourth.

she opens one eye.

" get up mommy... please"  i start crying into her arms.

she closes her eye shut, and i don't feel a heartbeat.

all alone, 18 and naive. the only person i had left was my brother and he been moved out.

he let me stay, but on one condition. me having to find a way to eat because he already had " mouths to feed".