𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

_______________________________TWO MONTHS LATER

TWO MONTHS LATER

I'm now two months and 3 weeks pregnant. My shop is now renovated and fixed from all the damages, Trevor and his lil 'hitman'is in jail.

I started a hair website where I can work at home instead of hanging out in the shop all day.

The shop is fully acquainted with employees at each station making my hair shop one of the hottest in the city.

Mia is such a big help, when she comes over she helps me with packages and putting stickers on the bags.. she loves to do it.

I been off Instagram for a while so people cant suspect anything about my kids, the only people who know are Key, his mother, and close friends from the shop.

¨ whatchu wanna eat?¨ Key comes into the living room looking at all the bags on the floor about to get shipped off.

¨ can u get us some mc donalds?¨

¨ ill call you when im there¨

turning on the tv, me and mia watch her favorite movie Moana with our matching noise key got us a while back.

¨ Mimi how you got so fat?¨

¨ whatchu mean?¨

¨ look at your stomach, it got big¨ she says poking my stomach.

¨ see¨ I say pulling up my shirt showing my stomach.

¨ its babies in here, and you might have sisters or brothers..or a sister and brother¨
"feel it"

¨ oooooh¨

¨ This means im pregnant..¨

¨prednant?¨

¨yep, now lets watch the movie before key comes back¨

Mia falls asleep watching the movie and I carry her to her room and sit back downstairs waiting for the food.

he comes through the door with 3 bags of McDonalds bags.

¨ here...hungry ass.¨

I ate 2 4pc Spicy Glazed Chicken tenders, a medium fry, and a sprite.

¨its ya kids making me hungry...but I needa go to the post office to drop this off so ill see you later.¨
I lean in about to give him a kiss and he moves away, mugging me.

¨what?¨

¨ bro you needa slow down, your pregnant and your tryna do the most¨

¨key, what you expect me to do? stop everything for some kids that's not even here yet??¨

¨ i never said you had to, but you doing too much..¨ he says catching a attitude.

¨ and what did i tell you before we started dating?...ok enough said¨