𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

________________________________

I woke up with pains in my stomach,i walked to the living room to wake key up on the couch.

" huh, whats wrong"

" key the babies are coming..."

" Ohh shit, yeah lets go"

he hopped off the couch instantly and started rushing for stuff, i guess he a pro at it.

he goes in my room and gets the diaper bags for the twins, and i try to at least get something to drink and my water breaks all over the floor.

"what happened amor"

" my water broke" i said getting more eager to leave after the pain got worse.

he puts the bags around his shoulder and gets the keys, picks me up, and runs to the nearest elevator.

we make it downstairs and it felt like i was ready to pass out, he puts me in the truck and he drives off.

" how you feel right now"

" excited to see them, but scared of just everything"

" no matter what, im here and everythings gonna be fine"

i knod and open the bag of purple Doritos while im listening to the radio,it was quiet but i can tell key was anxious.

"you know i love you right" key says stopping at the light holding my hand while its on the arm rest.

i don't say anything and just hold onto his hand while i just think about the better times we had, when used to have fun, now its like i cant even say i love you back because it feels so weird.

key pulls up the valet and gives the person my keys, and picks me up out of the car to talk to the emergency desk..

"sir did she break her leg?"

"no shes in labor.."

we wait a couple minutes till they bring us into the hospital room. i was only a couple centimeters dilated so of course i had to go through more pain.

keys mother facetimes him to say congrats and do a quick prayer before i go into labor.

" arlight mama you talking too much, see you-"

"key!" i say spitting my water out.

damn, man i forgot my chips..

i start gettting more contractions.

" its hurting again?" key says walking over to me

" yes ooh"

key go get the nurse and she looks at the monitor

" your only 5 centimeters dilated, almost there mama.."

i rub my stomach, and start thinking about the old times with my mom she would've loved to be here.