𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

_______________________________TWO WEEKS LATER

TWO WEEKS LATER

today is the day I've been waiting for, to finally have my gender reveal/ baby shower for the twins. after months of planning, me and key went half/half with the prices for it.

i just wanna know the genders so i can start buying clothes for them, they bou to be fly going to school.

not really worried about designer clothes because they know what that got at home, its no need to flex with designer clothes but if their dad wants to do so.. he can.

we ain't really have a idea how to announce the genders so we decided to let a person bake a cake and when we cut it open it would be pink or blue specifying the color.

regardless the gender im still gonna love them both, i just cant wait til their here.

i decided to get a white mermaid train dress to wear to the gender reveal, i got some friends to do my makeup and of course, i got my hair.

i got dressed to go to the food venue to make sure everything is alright with the food, but of course i had to order a uber until my truck is finished being painted.

once, i got there i went to the soul food section.

¨ whats your name ma'am ?¨

¨ Amor Oliver¨

¨ alright, what did you need?¨

¨ i just wanted to make sure is everything set for today? just making sure¨

¨ if i recall the only thing we have is the soul food venue from 3-6?¨

¨ yes, thank you¨

¨"anytime, and congrats!¨

¨thank you¨ i laugh holding onto my stomach.

i had to run back home because i was having a bit of morning sickness feeling like i had to throw up.

once i got home , as i thought i threw up. minutes later i here a knock on the door so i go to the door to answer it , its a pizza guy..

¨ hi ma'am you have 3 pepperoni pizzas¨

¨ i didn't order anything ¨ i laughed

¨ oh no ma'am this is a gift from um...it says here Key¨

i sigh and take the pizzas, i ain't letting my favorite pizza go to waste.. but i know what he's tryna do...

after i ate, i set an alarm to wake up because every time i eat i fall asleep.
________________________________
1:00 pm

i woke up out of my GREAT nap and got the wig i was gonna wear, the flatiron, my crimper, mousse, and combs.

first, i braided my hair back then put the bald cap on and laid it down and started plucking my wig.

after plucking the edges and scalp out, i laid it on with some lace glue and started flat ironing it until it was silky smooth.