𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

_______________________________NEXT DAY1:55 am

NEXT DAY
1:55 am

I pull up to ha lil shop and sit in the car waiting fo my bro to give me the signal its go time.

I see him pull up to the shop and he takes his baseball bat out side the car and gives me the signal that he's about to go in.

Swinging the baseball bat into the glass, he opens the door and starts going crazy on ha lil shit.

After the job looks almost done, i pull off and go to sleep.

_________________
HITMAN POV.
_________________

I start walking around the shop and buss open the door knob and step into this storage room full of bundles and wigs.

I take at least $3,000 worth of hair , and put it in my trunk..my girl can prolly sell those.

Driving and then stopping at a stoplight a police officer puts on his lights and directs me to pull over.

" SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" i say in frustration banging on the dashboard.

" man i saw everything you did, step out the car for me please" i step out and he handcuffs me, tells me my miranda rights and pushes me into the cop car.

" all responders we have a M-77, i repeat we have a M-77"

after another cop car pulls up, they drive me to a intergation room in the police station.

they unleash the hand cuffs and the first cop asks me a question.

" what happened out there man? like why are ya doing this at 1 in tha mornin.." he says clicking the pen off his lip.

usually ion snitch, but that nigga got me into this so he goin down too.

" someone hired me to break into a shop and mess it up"

" whos this someone?"

" Trevor Oliver"

" so you would say your the hitman behind all of this?"

" yeah, shit i guess if thats what you wanna call it"

" why did he want you to do this?"

" mann, the shop belongs to his sus and he wanted to mess up her establishment that's all i know... a bitch getting tired so can we speed this up"

" well mr.bitch you better get comfy cuz your gonna be staying with me tonight if you don't answer these questions"

i let up and answer the questions he had, besides ion wanna go to the big house tonight..

* my phone dings*

" who's that" he says looking over my phone.

" trevor"

" what he say"

" 'everything good?' "

" say ' yes everything went by the plan' "

i text him the message and i get put back in handcuffs.

" hey! Fuck goin on??"

the officer laughs and walks away while the other officer puts me in a holding cell with old crack heads and junkies.

this is all this fault, and he knew the police was gonna get involved thats why he didnt do it on this own.
_______________________________

________________________________SAME DAY3:50 am

SAME DAY
3:50 am

My phone was buzzing so hard it woke me and key up.

" shut ya phone up bro"

" its from the sherrifs department, must be something serious"

I get a call from the sherrifs department telling me to come immediately something concerning my shop.

Me and Key get up and put on anything, driving to the sheriffs office as quick as we can.

" Hello, are you Amor Oliver?"

" yes sir"

" right this way"

I sit down in the chair in front of the sheriffs desk, and key sits nexts to me hardly awake.

" this morning, a little bit after midnight someone came and broke into your shop-"

my heart drops, and i start crying into my arms.

" IT WAS TREVOR.. THAT BACKSTABBING BITCH"

" yes, ma'am we actually have a connection with him in this case. but im going to need you to calm down before i can discuss further action"

" one of the police officers doing their nightshift, caught a man using a baseball  bat to break in but we got back all the items he stole"

" ok good."

" we have the suspect in custody right now so your shop will be safe, do you have surveillance cameras at your establishment?"

" yes"

" even better.. ok so i want you to go to the shop get the tapes and cone back so we can identify i believe.. trevor"

" ok"

walking out, i just cant stop crying..what did i do to deserve this?

" listen whatever needs to get fixed, we gonna get it fixed dont worry about that..but ima fuck this nigga up whenever i see em"

i look up at him and laugh. he always finds a way to make things funny in serious situations.

we drive to the shop, looking at the broken glass just gives me a flashback to the accident; something ion wanna bring back.

" i got the tapes, lets go"

back to the police station, we look at the tapes and i identify his car and his face.

" next, we'll go to his house and put him in custody and charge him for a Murder-For-Hire. even though your fine, he intended to get you hurt"

" thank you so much sir" shaking his hand.

we walk out and ride back home, it was a quiet night.

i was having stomach pains again but i tried to sleep it off but couldn't. ill let him sleep, he did too much fo me already.

_________________
DONE ✅