𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

_______________________________ Its 7:00am and my stomach pains wont stop so im twisting and turning in the bed trying to find a comfy spot to rest about to rest

Its 7:00am and my stomach pains wont stop so im twisting and turning in the bed trying to find a comfy spot to rest about to rest.

" you ok?" key says waking up out of his sleep.

" nah my stomach hurts bad.." i tell him rubbing my stomach.

" lets go to the hospital cuz ion know whats up wit you" he gets up and checks his phone.

i plug in my aux getting bored of the silence while driving.

" its too early amor...." he says chuckling on the wheel.

i play 4am By Melanie Fiona and start singing my heart out.

" ITS FOUR AM AND MY LOVER WONT ANSWERR, HES PROBABLY SOMEWHERE WIT THE DANCER" singing like its my song.

" im pretty sure its like 4:02 now...she keep singing the same shit"

key says putting his hand towards the screen to turn the song off and i pop it off.

" you know ill fyu, if u wit one of them dancer bitches right." i say looking at him driving.

" yes amor.."
_________________
IN THE HOSPITAL

" step into room 254 for me please, the doctor will be here in a little bit" the pretty nurse says putting us in this weird room.

" im scared"

" dont be-" he gets interrupted by a knock on the door.

"come in"

" hello im Dr.Riner and i will be assisting you today...i see your having stomach pains for the past couple of days. were gonna start off with a pee test and see whats up."

" coo"

" alrighty, pee in this cup and ill be right back"

i step into one of the bathrooms and pee in the cup and wash my hands afterwards.

the doctor comes in, takes the cup, and tests it. when he comes back, he comes with a nurse and i get scared.

he takes a chair and sits in-front of me.
" the results came in, and your pregnant!"

key smiles and starts hugging me and i laugh in excitement.

" team boy" he whispers in my ear.

" fuck out my ear retard" i whisper back.

" i have a nurse in here to do your ultrasound so you can see what your baby looks like"

i nod and she puts on this cold jelly on my stomach, and i look at the monitor looking at the little eggs or egg.

" see right here, thats where the baby is...hold up i see another one!!" the nurse says, taking pictures of  my babies.

hold up i see another one!!" the nurse says, taking pictures of  my babies

just looking at it seems so surreal to me..how did i come from my brothers house with just a basement , to million dollar house with my own shop, to pregnant with twins!

" you got ma seed... hold up, seeds. i cant believe it, and ian even plan this one"

" shut up" i chuckle and push his head.

walking to the door, i was about to open it and key stops me.

" nah you prego, dont open that do"
okay now... i can do it myself.

we drive back home and he opens the door and lets me in like always.

" you know i love you right" he says with his arm around my waist.

" of course, i love me too" i laugh and run up the stairs before he start pulling some weird shit.
________________
LATER IN THE DAY

I took a shower, and got ready to go to the mall. Key was leaving later to go hang out with his friends so why should i stay in the house.

I put on a blue Kappa jumpsuit and hopped in the Audi 8 and played Lil Baby the whole ride

When your wrist like this, you don't check the forecast
Every day it's gon' rain, yeah
Made a brick through a brick, I ain't whip up shit
This pure cocaine, yeah
From the streets, but I got a little sense
But I had to go coupe, no brain, coupe no brain
I ain't worried 'bout you, I'ma do what I do
And I do my thing, do my thing

Walking inside the mall, i go straight into footlocker looking for new shoes to cop and i see the Jordan Retro 1's that i want so i ask one of the workers fa help.

" what can i help you with?"

" a 5 1/2 in these please"

She comes back with the shoe box nd Key calls me.
" hold up. i gotta answer this, but you can put it at the counter"

" wassup"

" at the mall"

" footlocker"

" ard bye"

" your total is $150.67"

I give her two hundred dollar bills, get my change and walk to Forever 21.

Looking through the racks, i cant find nothing but pastel colored clothes and coats so i leave and go to zumies.

I got 3 vans and 2 pairs for key, the ones he told me he wanted. The total came up to about $120 but that was good compared if i got him jordans.

< 40           Husband 💋
_______________________________

get me some auntie mommies
Read 4:50 pm

fuck is a auntie mommies but ok
Delivered
______________________________
I get him the cinnamon bites he always gets and i sneak a piece...or 2.

" Hey amor!! ima big fan" a fan comes up to me smiling and i hug her.

" nice to meet youu, you wanna take a picture?"
we take the picture she gives me another hug and she walks away.

i drive back home and Key's there.

" hey bae, i got u some vans and the food you wanted" i say handing him the bags.

" thanks lil mama, these shoes fye"

we order some chinese food and stay in for the rest of the day watching youtube. i probably i can start a channel too one day, not for the money but to get more closer with my supporters.

____________
DONE ✅
(this one short cuz im tired)

TELL ME ABOUT HOW U FEEL ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR ☞