𝕾𝖎𝖟𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

_______________________________THREE MONTHS LATER

THREE MONTHS LATER

my stomach is growing so big!! I've been happier than ever in these past months, me and key are planning the gender reveal together deciding how we should announce it.

No were not together, were doing this for the sake of our kids.

but those balloons don't come out pink everybody get yo shit and go home cuz i said i wanted GIRLS!!

he has a new girlfriend, which i thought would happen and now everyone knows about her..

i get DMS every day asking if im okay..im good, i just can't understand how you can move on so fast when i was supposedly someone you loved.

i don't care who feelings i hurt anymore because when mines were involved nobody cared.

other than that, im still working and grinding for my success. i opened a new shop in Baton Rouge where i plan to move once i have the twins.

Kendall now is the boss of the shop in Memphis so ion have to run errands all over the place while im pregnant.

i got an apartment in downtown Memphis since im not about to stay in a hotel with twins in my stomach...i rather live with key.

since, im not staying too long in Memphis i got an apartment with a lease ending around the same time im gonna move.

the house is a 5 bedroom 6 1/2 bathroom house, originally i was buying it for us to build a family in it but its fine..i have a whole house to myself and my kids.

today, im going to the car dealership to look for a car..i think it would be more inexpensive to have a car than spending money on ubers everyday.

i hopped in the shower and was listening to a playlist Siri made fa me.

"You don't touch me the way that you used to
Something is missing, see all of this distance is very unusual
Some day I hope you can find the way to my heart again
Just let me go if that's what it is
These niggas don't like no one but themselves
I can't deny all the feelings I felt
I laid it all the on line
Boy, you consistently lied to me
You said, you'll never betray me for no other girls
I could've cheated, but I kept it thorough
So fuckin' stupid, in love with a fraud (fraud)
Boy, you don't know what you want
First it was Britney, and then it was Sydney, and now it's Alyssa
I asked you, "What's up?" and you said, "You don't know" as if you caught amnesia
I'm so disappointed, all of this shit is annoying
I'm sick of startin' over every month
I'm always..."

" hey siri..skip before i start crying"
i cant listen to love songs really, i still get emotional.

i got out the shower, put on Ethika set and a gray outfit.