𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

_______________________________ONE MONTH LATER

ONE MONTH LATER

since it my last month of me being pregnant i had been having different symptoms like cramps, back pain, etc. but today it was worse.

walking to the kitchen to get food was even worse, i could barely walk and my stomach was killing me to a 10.

i was gonna order some food but i had some pancake mix so i decided to stay in the house.

me being 5'2 i couldn't even get to the top of the fridge to get it, so i climbed on the kitchen counter to get it.

¨ owwww, omg ¨ i said holding onto my stomach as a strong cramp kicked in.

i got the pancake mix, followed the directions, and out it on the frying pan.

me getting scared of what the cramps could mean, i call my doctor.

she told  me i could come in today to check if everything is okay but i would have to come earlier than her other patients.

i finished my pancakes and they looked so cute so i took a picture of them because im that chef for real.

after i got in the shower i put on a quick sweatsuit, some fur slides, and grabbed my keys to go to the doctors

while im driving down the road, i see a homeless woman with a baby asking or food so i pulled over to give her something.

" hey ma'am, i don't have any food on me but you can go buy something for you and your baby with this" i hand her a $50 bill and she starts crying.

" don't cry..." i say giving her a hug.

" thank you so much" she says wiping her tears as she walks back to the corner.

whenever i see someone struggling i help them out, not only it brings back blessings but you never know how much you can make someone's day from just doing something simple as that.

10 minutes later, i get to the doctors office and sign in waiting for her to call me in.

"amor oliver??" my doctor says looking for me as  i put the magazine down and follow her into the maternity room.