I look at him and he is smiling like an idiot. "How are you?" he asked and I just smirked. "Who are you?" I asked back as I snatched my phone quickly away from his hands.

"You don't know?" I said and I frowned. "Should I asked who are you if I know?" I replied and look away. I didn't heard him speak again so I just sighed and put my phone in my pocket. How dare he talk to me? He push me at the cafeteria!

-

Time for break and I just want to stay here just like I usually do. I pull out my phone again and I received a text.

From Jisoo unnie:

-I'm so sorry

I just stared at it and frowned. Sorry? Why so late? I texted Alisia to buy me a new SIM card. I take out my SIM and broke it.

"What are you doing?" someone said and I know who is it. So I didn't gave him attention and put the broken SIM in my bag.

"Lisa" he stated but I just sighed and continue playing on my phone. He snatched my phone so I look at him annoyingly. "Lisa-" I cut him off.

"You know me?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "Lisa, stop" he replied and I just look at him with confusion. "Stop what?" I asked again and he sighed.

"We know that we hurt your feelings. But, that doesn't mean we should forget our friendship. Give us a second chance to make things right." he answered and I fixed my glasses.

"What's that second chance for if I already accepted that I don't really belong? Give me back my phone." I replied and he gave me my phone back.

"Just try it. It won't kill you" he stated before walking out. I just sighed while staring at his back.

-

Jisoo's Pov

"What did she say?" I asked to Jungkook. "She might be cold, but I know that she listens to me" he replied. We are here in the cafeteria, eating for break.

"Should I talk to her?" Rosè said with worrying plastered on her face. "I think we should give her some space" Jimin answered and we all agree.

"Guilt is eating me up. She is the first friend that I ever had. To be honest, after she saved me from the mean girl, I thought that was the last. But after that, she approached me and saved me again before Jisoo unnie." Rosè said and sighed.

"It's ok, everything will be fine" I replied and smiled at her as Jimin pat her back to comfort her. "Guys, should we accept Eunha?" Jennie asked and we look at her.

"I think we shouldn't. Let's think what Lisa will feel if we did." Taehyung replied and we all nodded. "Just make her join to the other clubs" I said and Jennie nodded.