•°¹⁷°• My Little Girl

Start bij het begin

"Oh"Aria said. "Is that why you came home late every Tuesday?"

"Yeah" Jeongguk said. Not because I was fucking your boyfriend.

"Why are you here? I thought I told you to stay away from him? He's casually hooking up with every guy and girl he meets and you're still after him? You should be focusing on studying and not boys! You look so pathetic trying to go after someone who obviously doesn't want you. I knew he was cheating on you. That's why I wanted you guys to end this"

Aria held her head down.

"If I ever see you near him again, I'll ground you until the summer vacation is over" Jeongguk said sternly. "Now go and wait in the car. Taehyung I don't think we'll be able to continue our lesson today. I need to get her home. I don't trust her"

"Oh. That's okay, Professor. When can we continue the lesson? " Taehyung asked innocently.

"I'll see my schedule and inform you" Jeongguk said. "Aria go to the car. It's on the other side of the road. Wait for me. I'll come quickly. Don't go anywhere"

"Okay dad" She said in a small voice and left. Jeongguk and Taehyung watched her leave and as soon as she was out of sight, Taehyung closed the door.

Both men sighed in relief.

Then they looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I didn't think you're such a good actor, Professor" Taehyung said between giggles.

"That was close. I thought I was done for. oh my god. I knew doing it in your dorm is a bad idea"

"No! It was fun. So professor, when's the next lesson?"

"Tomorrow. At my house. Pack your stuff I'll pick you up after lessons"

"Oh tomorrow? Did you tell your wife?"

"Not yet. She wouldn't disagree. She loves you" Jeongguk chuckled.

"Okay. It'd be quite an issue with Aria though" Taehyung said.

"We'll manage" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung nodded. He stepped near Jeongguk and wrapped his arms around his neck. Jeongguk's hands automatically flew over to Taehyung's narrow waist.

Jeongguk was fast to close the space between their faces. They kissed sloppily and hungrily, Jeongguk's tongue lapping against Taehyung's as wet sounds filled the room. The excitement of kissing Taehyung was as frest as the first time they kissed. He tasted like fine wine everytime. Jeongguk couldn't drink enough. He was too addicted abt drunk on a the feeling.

Jeongguk pulled away to catch his breath. He smiled the younger boy with fondness.

"See you tomorrow"Jeongguk said as he took his leave.

"Sure, Professor"

-

Aria wiped her tears as she waited by the car for her father to arrive. She was heart-broken. She was too attached to Taehyung to let him go like this. But he had proved over and over again that he didn't give a shit about Aria.

As her mom once said, boys are trash.

Her dad was right to tell her to stay away from him. But Aria liked Taehyung too much...

She saw her dad walk over to the car and get inside without a single word. Times like these, when her father was angry, it scared her. She had been caught red-handed by her own father. Not only once but a couple of times.

Aria noticed that her dad's shirt was quite crumpled. He usually dressed neatly. Aria shook her head and ignored it as she got inside the car on the passenger seat.

Aria couldn't believe what she saw when she entered Taehyung's room. She knew it was too much on her side. That it was crossing so many lines; what she did. But she had to see the bitch that was fucking with her Taehyung. She was dumbfounded to see her own father inside the room.

The thoughts that crossed her mind made her cringe even now. His father would never cheat on her mother. They were so much in love and they hardly even fought. Aria thought that they were a perfect couple. She was disgusted in herself that a thought as such even crossed her mind.

Her dad started the engine from beside her and set in to the road.

"Do you not listen to a singe word I say, Aria?" her father's voice was dangerously calm. It terrified her. Aria stayed silent.

"I told you to stay away from him because of this exact reason. Now you have proof that he's sleeping with other people. Didn't believe it when I said, huh? He isn't worth your time. I think he has a boyfriend too. See how quick he moved on from you?"

"What? How do you know that, dad?"

"Did you forget that he's in my class? There's this guy he always hangs out with. The same guy I saw him...in bed with"

"Oh" Aria felt like crying again. She was such a crybaby. She hated that about herself.

"You know, Aria. He is a good student. He just doesn't like you. He knows that you're too young for him. He's a smart kid. I'm tutoring him English. I started it a few weeks ago. He's quite struggling with his money, Aria. He's going to be kicked out of his dorm. So I decided to let him stay at our place for a while. Are you okay with that?"

"What?" Aria was starstruck. "He's going to live with us?! Why?!"

"Because he can't afford that dorm now, Aria. He has some financial problems"

"Why are you so friendly with him? I though you hated him!"

"I don't have him, Aria. I pity him. He's not from around here either. So I decided to help him a little bit with some things. When he moves in with us, I don't want you to try anything weird on him. You hear me? Or I'll do what I said earlier. Grounded for the whole summer. You won't be able to even hangout with your friends. And you know I stick to one word" Aria's father said.

Aria huffed. "Fine"

"Good. You know I'm doing this for your own good, right? He's not good for you. Besides you're too young"

Aria didn't reply.

"You know I love you, right, my little girl?" Her father said. Aria's breath hitched on her throat the moment she heard her nickname. It had been such a long while since Jeongguk had called her that. She loved it when her dad called her that. It brought back old memories. Her dad always used to call her that when she was younger.

"I know, dad" Aria said. "I love you too"

♡《

:))

Ily💕

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ily💕