Chapter 32- Goodbye part 1

Thought I'd update today before Netball !!!

Happy reading xx

------------------

Chapter 32

1 week later...

Lyric's POV

Have you ever lost someone?

Someone you loved dearly?

And it was a shock?

If so, then you know how I'm feeling.

You feel lost, you feel like a part of you has been taken away.

You feel as if you cannot go on.

When I lost my Daddy, I don't think I would've been able to carry on. If it wasn't for Kane, Wyatt, Joel and Trent.

My Dad still had the rest of his life to live, as I do mine.

19, 19 years he was with me. Seems like a long time I guess. But it's not, it's nothing.

Think of all the things he's going to miss.

My wedding, giving me away.

His grandchildren, spoiling them rotten.

Just being there.

I'll always be Daddy's little girl...

...

"Baby girl...I don't know..."

"You don't need to say anything baby; you just need to be there with me"

"I can do that"

Today's the day of funeral if you hadn't guessed. The whole atmosphere in our house is really sad and sorrowful. Frank and Susannah have been downstairs in the kitchen sorting out the final arrangements. Cole and Kasey were coming over a bit later. Joel hadn't left his room; actually he'd locked the door and wouldn't let anyone in either. Trent's with Della and is staying with her until we all leave for the funeral. I think he can't face anyone. Since our chat when he broke down he hasn't spoken to me. Wyatt's still recovering; he's led on the sofa downstairs, probably sleeping. He's had a rough week. Kane's lying on our bed topless, in his Jack Will's joggers, whilst I'm rummaging through the drawers, trying to find clothes for us to wear.

We decided that you have to wear black, yellow or red or all three if you wanted too. Daddy wouldn't have wanted us to be all in black. He wasn't the depressing type of guy ever.

We, meaning: Kane, Wyatt, Joel, Angelo, Xander, Trent, Della, Sam, Susannah, Frank and myself were leaving in 2 black Mercedes Benz E220 CDi limousines at midday to take us to the church where everyone will be meeting us, we would be following the black hearse in which Daddy's coffin would be in. The funeral is to start at 1pm. Followed by the after party at ours, which is all being catered for. I still don't understand how you can go back after you've laid someone down to rest and talk and laugh and chat like nothing happened. I don't care that they say it's to celebrate their life on earth. I still feel like it's wrong!

"Kane you wear this" I said showing him a pair of black smart trousers from Hugo Boss and a red Ted baker shirt. "You can wear your yellow Nike high tops too"

"Okay Baby girl and what are you wearing?" I showed him a red knee length Karen Millen dress and a Paul Smith black cardigan. I would put on my yellow Sergio Rossi's Milady courts.