Chapter 2- Sounds like a plan

Enjoy xxx

Dedicated to xSabbrinaxx and Sam Lipscombe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

5 minutes later I heard the shower running.

God I was an idiot. I've lost my V-card.

You are one clever girl Lyric, not! But I was going to tell them soon, I honestly was.

It was a year ago, I was 18 and Kane made it so special; he knew I was scared and said we'd do it when I was ready. But I didn't want him to wait any longer than he already had.

Anyway...enough of the me losing my virginity rant and on with the summer.

"Rics, honey showers ready" Kane called. Oh I so love him. I stripped off and ran into the bathroom. He was sat on the toilet seat. It was down DO NOT WORRY.

"Come on handsome" I said taking his hand and pulling him into the shower.

I won't go into detail of the shower. (Sorry) All I'll say is, dang it was sexy and hell am I clean.

I was now changed into some cotton purple shorts and one of Kane's baggy t-shirts, heading downstairs to make something to eat.

"How could you not tell me you're not a virgin anymore. I mean, we tell each other EVERYTHING", Wyatt shouted. Eek, my bad, I actually did mean to tell him, I must have just...forgot. Sounds like me,

"Wyatt I'm sorry, I really am, I was going to tell you, I just forgot"

"Rics, you can't just forget you HAD SEX and with my older brother". I was not having this argument with him so I walked off to the kitchen, and started making some toasties.

"Rico were best friends", he said coming after me, I ignored him. "This...it was a big thing, does your Dad know? No I bet, I can't believe you, I bet you've done it more than once haven't you? God Lyric why didn't you tell me", he shouted. Okay he just hit a nerve.

"What's going on...Rics...?", Kane started as he walked in, I ran passed him crying. I ran upstairs, my tears blurring my vision and out onto the balcony and flopped onto the couch. What a great start to the summer. Here I am crying because everyone's giving me shit cus' I lost my virginity, way to go.

"Lyric, Hun I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to have a go at you, I just, look I don't care that you didn't tell me" Wyatt said softly, he sat next to me. I ignored him. "Please talk to me. I didn't mean to go off on one at you, Lyric I'm sorry...". I looked at him. He genuinely looked like he could burst into tears. Bless him.

"I didn't think it was such a big deal..." I said quietly, he took my hand,

"It is such a big deal, you're not a virgin anymore girl, your growing up"

"I'm sorry I...I was going to tell you I swear", he sighed,

"Its okay Rics...I could never be mad at my bestest friend ever can I" I smiled and he grinned, I leant into him and he put his arm around me.

"He was gentle wasn't he"

"Ew...Wyatt I know we talk about everything but I'm not talking about Kane and my sex life...sorry to disappoint" I said giggling at the end.

"Okay yeah, I actually don't want to know"

"Wyatt...Rics, we're going next door for some food" Trent called up.

"Come on and don't worry, I won't mention anything and I'm sure your brothers wont either, unless they want to cause an argument".

When we reached the patio where the massive table was set with a ton of food, everyone was already seated, this included Sam, Joel's girlfriend if you forgot. Kane looked at me, his big eyes worried, oh yeah I ran past him crying. I went and sat next to him. He took my hand,

"I'm okay, sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you",

"No need to apologize I was just worried that's all".

"How's my beautiful daughter, glad it's summer?", Dad asked,

"Sure am, can't wait to have some fun. Are you are still letting me go on the road trip next week right?"

I bet you think I'm a bit strange, a 19 year old checking with her Dad if she's allowed on the road trip. But if you remember I'm a Daddy's girl and always will be.

"Yes of course, you'll be going with Kane, Wyatt and your brothers they're old enough to look after you".

Yeah that could be debated.

"Sam will be joining us near the end of our road trip" Joel announced.

"Aw why can't you come all through?" I asked,

"Ergh because my parents are going away and I have to look after Nic and he's at the annoying age of 7, so when my parents come back then I'll drive out and meet you"

"Sounds like a plan".

<<<

If it's short my bad !!! xx

Next update Friday hopefully or next Friday xx

Feel free to tell me what you think x